lol, i broke the game because i saw Natasha naked and i complaint her cloth XDD
now she can't say anything XDD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone with the release of 18.0 closing in I thought I should give you some news on how things are going. This next update is focused around some new special events that I know a lot of people have be waiting to see for a long time, along with the 80% G.A.I.A event. I don't want to give away too much as I think it's more fun if you discover what these scenes are for yourselves so for now you'll just have to wait and see.

As the G.A.I.A is now so close to being filled up completely the story is nearing its conclusion which means things are starting to ramp up. With the introduction of a new character will you be able to stick to your mission or will you fall for your more carnal desires? It seems whoever is trying to stop you is getting desperate so be prepared to keep yourself and your crew safe through whatever happens next.

I am hoping to have 18.0 out by the end of june but these special events take longer to complete than scenes normally do so development may end up going into early july. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope to see you soon with 18.0

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Hey everyone with the release of 18.0 closing in I thought I should give you some news on how things are going. This next update is focused around some new special events that I know a lot of people have be waiting to see for a long time, along with the 80% G.A.I.A event. I don't want to give away too much as I think it's more fun if you discover what these scenes are for yourselves so for now you'll just have to wait and see.

As the G.A.I.A is now so close to being filled up completely the story is nearing its conclusion which means things are starting to ramp up. With the introduction of a new character will you be able to stick to your mission or will you fall for your more carnal desires? It seems whoever is trying to stop you is getting desperate so be prepared to keep yourself and your crew safe through whatever happens next.

I am hoping to have 18.0 out by the end of june but these special events take longer to complete than scenes normally do so development may end up going into early july. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope to see you soon with 18.0
I'm really hoping that refers to threesomes and is that new character female? looking forward to the shitshow here if its not. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Probably there will be a threesome/foursome scene, there is threesome scene after diner event but I'm pretty sure in future update there will be a big "reveal" that all ladies have sex with MC and acceptance of this situation so there will be no more hiding. Maybe even a "public" scenes, with this gas that make ladies "dumb" in previous version and girls willingly wear only underwear this will be a next step. As for the new character, my bet is that it will be a human women (not an alien/human hybrid or something like that) created by aliens and she will be a slut with voluptuous body (bigger breasts, ass then the rest girls) so MC basicly don't want to stop have fun with her and she also don't want to other thing then sex with MC. I'm very curious what will be in next update.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
You all seem to think the new character is an alien 'person'. It could be a robot, the tentacle monster, a talking pet, an AI, could be a clone of you so you can DP the girls.... anything.
With the introduction of a new character will you be able to stick to your mission or will you fall for your more carnal desires?

I think that suggests an addition of super hot girl that MC want to bang all the time, but if that will be a monster robot with tentacles it will be a strange plot twist. Time will show.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
where is the wine located in the flight deck?
It will be in one of various locations also check the infirmary and the teleporter room. Usually it's sometimes better to wait tell the morning too try to look for it as it doesn't seem to spawn at night (at least for me it hasn't) but after the transition to the new day and you can see it better.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm really hoping that refers to threesomes and is that new character female? looking forward to the shitshow here if its not. :LOL:
Maybe it's just me, but threesomes and the like are emotionally boring for me. I actually dropped Treasure of Nadia when it became clear the dev wasn't doing anymore 1 on 1 scenes.

Reactions: grunchy

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It will be in one of various locations also check the infirmary and the teleporter room. Usually it's sometimes better to wait 'til the morning to try to look for it as it doesn't seem to spawn at night (at least for me it hasn't) but after the transition to the new day and you can see it better.
Omg yes. For those who haven't played this game long the lighting in the Flight Deck room (cockpit) is real time based
That means if you go there at 9am the room will be bright, making the wine easy to find :WeSmart:
However, go there after 9pm the room will indeed get darker making it a challenge to find it
I usually grab it after breakfast since I'm in the area anyways

Reactions: lots`o`fap

sappyfappy

Dec 6, 2018
I can't seem to find any of the wine? i spoke to natasha about it and she said that she would hide some at the flight deck every night but i cant seem to find any at all?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes