Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I tried to find it, but there literally isn't a "Saved" folder. It's really confusing, because I followed the instructions to the word. Has anyone else had this issue?
Your computer is saving the game somewhere either your computer has an unusually weird configuration or you might have a virus messing around with files on it.

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
Haven't played too much yet but looks very promising, graphics could do with a little touch up and imo the outlines on selected objects are in the way a lot.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
When's the new update coming? Any news?

Hey everyone with the release of 18.0 closing in I thought I should give you some news on how things are going. This next update is focused around some new special events that I know a lot of people have be waiting to see for a long time, along with the 80% G.A.I.A event. I don't want to give away too much as I think it's more fun if you discover what these scenes are for yourselves so for now you'll just have to wait and see.

As the G.A.I.A is now so close to being filled up completely the story is nearing its conclusion which means things are starting to ramp up. With the introduction of a new character will you be able to stick to your mission or will you fall for your more carnal desires? It seems whoever is trying to stop you is getting desperate so be prepared to keep yourself and your crew safe through whatever happens next.

I am hoping to have 18.0 out by the end of june but these special events take longer to complete than scenes normally do so development may end up going into early july. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope to see you soon with 18.0

fozard

May 12, 2017
man, i dont know why but every time i played a unity games, it always made me nausea, Last Hope, Wild Life, The Twist and other popular games here with unreal engine. i think its something to do with the over the top "shine" on the object, somehow almost all unity games has it, also in this game, the space is so tight when you're walking and the camera feel like it zoom in too much

Last edited:

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
how do you save the game? thanks.
You need to go through the intro to be able to save. The intro is quite long, it ends after you are injuried and you wake up in the infirmary, after that scene you are free to roam freely in the ship and the save tool is enable. Hit ESC to save.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Gurraburra

Jul 30, 2017
man, i dont know why but every time i played a unity games, it always made me nausea, Last Hope, Wild Life, The Twist and other popular games here with unity engine. i think its something to do with the over the top "shine" on the object, somehow almost all unity games has it, also in this game, the space is so tight when you're walking and the camera feel like it zoom in too much
Good thing that this game is made in the Unreal engine then.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes