cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
But the twist is in unity, your issue might be with 3d games in general
I think I get what he's saying, since I also get nausea sometimes from certain 3D games, though not from Last Hope. A lot of indie 3D games just put every effect the devs know on full blast because that's what the big guys do, without understanding why these effects are added(and to be honest, sometimes the big devs don't really understand either).

Depth of field, lens flares, motion blur, bloom, , low FOV(field of view) or badly implemented , all of these effects can give people motion sickness/nausea. That's why it's usually best to go in the options menu and turn them off and make the FOV higher if there's an option for it. The problem is that a lot of developers don't bother separating them in the options and usually lump them all together into one single option called "post-processing" or "effects" or something like that. Kinda sucks if you like some of the effects but don't like the others.

Some people don't even realize that it's one of these effects that's giving them nausea and they never bother going into the options menu.

Last edited:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
As long as it's out no later than July 15 then I'll keep an open mind :cautious:
Fortunately Poolside has a decent track record of keeping his (or her) word, so we should be fine :cool:

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
So the alien chick put the pink smoke in the air vents. Is that the end of current story content? Cant find anything else

Reactions: lots`o`fap

S3npai_Tuba

Sep 27, 2018
My Pc crashed and i lost all my savefile from all my games. :(
Does someone have a savefile, i really don't want to start all over again

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes