Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
yes, then they all walk around in underwear.
I'd like them to be able to walk around naked (I know about the nude mod yes) but be aware that they are and the others too. For example, there's no change in dialogues when they walk around in their underwear

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I'd like them to be able to walk around naked (I know about the nude mod yes) but be aware that they are and the others too. For example, there's no change in dialogues when they walk around in their underwear
Maybe there will be change in dialogue in the next update. Hopefully

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
male horny nd rapist aliens must be come to game now , ıt well be good for the story , Avoidable rape nd ntr , everyone is happy
Man people sure get triggered and jealous of the mcs of these games don't they? I mean this game as of right now is loaded with sex scenes but apparently that's not good enough.

Reactions: cooldude33

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
wait....
You understood what he wrote?
As a translation

"Horny Male aliens should come to the ship now with the intent of raping the girls. As long as the male lead can fight it off and make the rape and ntr "avoidable" then it's fine and no one is upset."

Reactions: Broklyn21

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
soooo, one week more?? :,(
Is it really that unexpected? This happens pretty much every update. This is not a diss towards the developer. It's not a visual novel. It's a 3D game, and even the simplest 3D game is gonna have bugs. The developer knows this. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

There's gonna be bugs that only get noticed when you're almost finished and naturally you have to troubleshoot those otherwise there's gonna be that one dipshit who comes in and complains that the game is literally unplayable and starts screaming random bullshit until a moderator has to come in and shut that dipshit down. After that, the first version is released to the people and then there's another 2-3 weeks of bug reporting and fixing.

Rule of thumb, when a developer provides a release date? You add at least another 2-3 weeks on top of that because bugs.

Dec 3, 2020
Is it really that unexpected? This happens pretty much every update. This is not a diss towards the developer. It's not a visual novel. It's a 3D game, and even the simplest 3D game is gonna have bugs. The developer knows this. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

There's gonna be bugs that only get noticed when you're almost finished and naturally you have to troubleshoot those otherwise there's gonna be that one dipshit who comes in and complains that the game is literally unplayable and starts screaming random bullshit until a moderator has to come in and shut that dipshit down. After that, the first version is released to the people and then there's another 2-3 weeks of bug reporting and fixing.

Rule of thumb, when a developer provides a release date? You add at least another 2-3 weeks on top of that because bugs.
yeah, I known, I just so excited for the update, I known make a game is not the easiest work, obviously is more difficult being the only person of the project, I just sad :,D, but I hope everything is fine, I also think he made that decision to avoid dissatisfaction with the people who do pay him.

This is not a commentary bothering Poolside, and I don't try to annoy anyone, sorry for my English.

Reactions: cooldude33

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not to mention that Poolside isn't someone like Icstor, and actually releases updates consistently

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes