Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I have two questions before I download this game.

1. Does it use Ren'Py 7.4?
2. Is the game censored or not? The overview says no, but then there are links to an uncensored patch.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Does that one happen at Fancy Dinner? They didn't quite go all the way with the MC last time I tried it :HideThePain:
Although my attempt happened before Adrienna had "the talk" withe the whole crew
Yes it does. And yes, you have to have "the talk" before. It basically enables threesomes with the Crew.

Reactions: Fappable One

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I have two questions before I download this game.

1. Does it use Ren'Py 7.4?
2. Is the game censored or not? The overview says no, but then there are links to an uncensored patch.
It uses Unreal ....you can move freely, it is like an AAA open world rpg except the enviroment is very small. Ren'Py are for static games with images and they force to reskin characters every time they release an update (for example Lacey with Holiday Island)

Reactions: kaapr

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
How to get the currency to buy from store?
Go to hangar, click on the console near the starship, pew pew the asteroids for a bit, rinse and repeat about 10 times total, once per day.

P.S. Still would like to know if there is at least some progression guide for scenes, because the one in the game is not enough.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
It uses Unreal ....you can move freely, it is like an AAA open world rpg except the enviroment is very small. Ren'Py are for static games with images and they force to reskin characters every time they release an update (for example Lacey with Holiday Island)
Never mind; I can't play it. I need some sort of GPU that I apparently don't have. Looks like I'm going to have to avoid Unreal games as well as Ren'Py 4.7.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I know I had to do a couple things:

First, affections for all 3 of them have to be maxed out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should then be able to trigger them by:

thank you!

All the other scenes were very easy to figure out.

I didn’t run into any game braking bugs, which is nice. In some cases if you click through the dialog too fast the sex animation don’t start, you only see the dialogue. But other than that seems like a solid release.

Also, the game took an interesting turn in this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes