Hybris

May 9, 2017
I know I had to do a couple things:

First, affections for all 3 of them have to be maxed out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should then be able to trigger them by:

By the Chaos Gods just having one line of "Go talk to Adrianna" in the hints would have been so fucking helpful. Thank you sir for your services to the community.

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

Raimond Abele

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, somebody could help me, i can't launch the game, every time it's a black screen. Please help me
Try the MEGA link to download it ,the others are broken , 3 Gigs round about is the filesize (3.something) the others shows 2,1 or 2,5 (one directory is lost in these packs)

Reactions: Bman21

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
By the Chaos Gods just having one line of "Go talk to Adrianna" in the hints would have been so fucking helpful. Thank you sir for your services to the community.
Well, you only have 3 girls on the ship, it is hard to miss. Cleared everything without any problems, but yeah it was a little strange i just started talking to Kat and she mentioned to talk to Adriana, but again only 3 girls on the ship, you can't miss most content. For me problematic was only fancy dinner with this minigame(just after first time you undress all of them you do not want to repeat this minigame).

• Angry
Reactions: Hybris

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
"C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData" is an hidden folder.

You can reach it with "Windows key" + R and them search AppData
Or even easier and turn on visibility for hidden and system files, or use Total Commander 64 and do the same. OR just paste in explorer and add after username full path to folder and press enter. Well many ways do the same.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Well, you only have 3 girls on the ship, it is hard to miss. Cleared everything without any problems, but yeah it was a little strange i just started talking to Kat and she mentioned to talk to Adriana, but again only 3 girls on the ship, you can't miss most content. For me problematic was only fancy dinner with this minigame(just after first time you undress all of them you do not want to repeat this minigame).
Actually yes it is hard to miss given that there are no signs that you need to do anything but look at the schedule, see the missing event, and be there at the right time in order to advance that event. This is how virtually all the other events work: You repeat the events and when you see a new option you go for it and advance the event.

This is why the hint system needs to indicate that you need to do something new and unusual otherwise the player has no reason to deviate from the normal gameplay that the rest of the game has operated on.

This is a poorly thought out game design decision at its core.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I am having a problem with "Trying bikini"scene i have green light and green on the task bar but everytime i do it i get the same scene with no changes what so ever

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It's in different places. I've found it in chairs, on the pilot console, and in the med bay.
at the sphere in center of the room 1 place and i think teleport room(or maybe wrong about teleport)
as i have about 60 bottles i forgot about need to find them.
I think i have not seen them a long time. Maybe bottles dissapear after night pass. Before it was possible to search them at any time, and i think i gathered sometimes 3 or 4 at one time(when skip search for few day)

Devious777

May 12, 2022
how do you get off the alien ship. She says we had our fun then you have to find someone else but doors wont open. I'm stuck

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I think Emily is alien girls? I do not remember first scenes with ship already, but first you go there i think there sex scenes, and her room near teleporter i think. Or if you take 1 girl with you on ship, you need to find her there and play scene and return after this to ship.
I just restarted. I think it got confused. She normally says that when you invite one of the other 3 women to the alien ship and you talk to her while one of them is in there.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
First thing if you at least one time started new game and already saved game once, there should be generated folder of the game
Folder is generatem in system ( Hidden ) Folder which is Your User\AppData\Local\LastHope\You can guess which folder
You have 2 easy ways
1. google how to make hidden and system files visible
2. If you don't want to do first one. Download for example trial version of Total Commander and in setting there do the same (to make quicker also google how to make hidden files visible)
And after in copy downloaded save file to Save Folder Your User\AppData\Local\LastHope\
In Total commander just find save folder where saves are, Just copy downloaded save file, and in total commander click right mouse mutton or hold it and choose paste
Nothing Hard you just make Folder visible for you

Example of path for me: C:\Users\My User Name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes