Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

The 18.2 update is a full rework of all of the games UI, there are no new scenes but I have improved the hint system if you've been having trouble getting through the game. Some of the UI has been moved from the computer and is now avaliable at all times with the tablet on the player. I also changed the way the shop works as I thought having to collect the items would make it feel more immersive but in reality it was just annoying so now all items are instantly in your inventory.

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v18.2
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
Mega - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
I've run into a problem. I now have multiple cameras but can't place any of them. When I got o a location where I could place a camera there is an orange sphere and the cursor prompt "Place Hidden Cam". When I click on it or use the interact button, nothing happens. I go to item menu click on camera and try again, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? (v 18.2)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've run into a problem. I now have multiple cameras but can't place any of them. When I got o a location where I could place a camera there is an orange sphere and the cursor prompt "Place Hidden Cam". When I click on it or use the interact button, nothing happens. I go to item menu click on camera and try again, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? (v 18.2)
Have you already picked up the Camera holder from the sun deck on the recreational floor?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is that part of an interaction? I don't see it in the sundeck and it's not in my inventory.
check the little board on the left side of the door, it should show up with item name... and no it's not displayed in the inventory

Mar 12, 2018
v18.2 I'm fairly certain this is a bug: Adrianna's Night/Bed (no wine) time slot is showing as green, but all events have been seen in the checklist. I've done cum with condom on/off, stay, leave, and telling her nevermind at the start and it's still green. I'll try to give her wine and see if that does anything.

Reactions: luisar018

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
check the little board on the left side of the door, it should show up with item name... and no it's not displayed in the inventory
I must have already got it in a previous version because I was previously able to place a camera and there's nothing to interact with in the sun deck.

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
nm, there's gotta be something wrong with my save. Game keeps crashing whenever I finish a sex scene now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
v18.2 I'm fairly certain this is a bug: Adrianna's Night/Bed (no wine) time slot is showing as green, but all events have been seen in the checklist. I've done cum with condom on/off, stay, leave, and telling her nevermind at the start and it's still green. I'll try to give her wine and see if that does anything.
If a scene has a variation, like Anal and Vaginal seing either scene checks the checklist, but the color of the timeslot only after seing both... at the night scene it might be connected to wakeing up while she is still asleep and than rub yourself between her legs.

Reactions: luisar018
Apr 21, 2019
Geniune question... is there any guide that perhaps tells the relationships linearly? I played this game twice, one on like v16 or something with the old flight deck and the second on v18.2, both times I'm still not sure how the events of the mom should unfold, what I mean is suddenly she wants to fuck me "since the last time" when I never did such thing before (fancy dinner event iirc) and afterwards at the morning she wants to do it again suddeny out of no where... but from the in-game walkthrough it seems this is the next step, yet it doesn't feel what it should've happened... the progression with this game is pretty weird I must say, I really wish the events only triggered linearly.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::p:p:pHi, I love the update, I find it simpler, faster, more intuitive, the interface is less cartoonish and more modern (persso opinion of course) as usual I love it,in addition there is the date and time of the backup , thanks for the work :p:p:p :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
:sneaky::sneaky: just for that I will ........ start over :sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes