PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
Both Adrianna and Kath got "Watching TV" on yellow but I don't know what to do to unlock the scenes hidden there, what am I missing there?

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Having played this game for the first time for the last 6 hours straight, (I'm on day 22 or 23 in-game), I can officially say it's good. My OCD kicks in and I save before every scene just to see all the variations. I don't know if it's been stated already, but you can buy a schedule and a map from the in-game computer. The schedule will tell you what scenes you've seen with no new variations (usually in either grey or yellow), new unviewed scenes (in green), and scenes I'm not quite sure about (in red/orange). So far, all three girls are at max level and the G.A.I.A. machine is at 80%. I'm not quite sure what to do at this point other than to continue collecting green orbs from destroying asteroids to use as in-game currency, as well as seeing what scenes remain unviewed. All I can say is those women are blessed.

Reactions: Tony Faptana

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I got the scene with Kat in the gym where it starts with a titfuck and ends in fucking but the game sorta froze after the cumshot? Like, the game is moving, but I get no option to exit the scene. Anyone else experienced this? I quit out the game, about to see how much progress I lost since my last save. Wonder if there's a usual fix or anything if it keeps happening.

Cpt.Goose

Aug 3, 2020
So I got the scene with Kat in the gym where it starts with a titfuck and ends in fucking but the game sorta froze after the cumshot? Like, the game is moving, but I get no option to exit the scene. Anyone else experienced this? I quit out the game, about to see how much progress I lost since my last save. Wonder if there's a usual fix or anything if it keeps happening.
+1

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
I've played this a few versions ago.
Back then there's a glitch with the washing dishes scene that the protagonist would just say "Would you look at the time" and end it even if the requirements are met.

Now I've downloaded the newest version, seems like the bug is still there. Can't proceed with the washing dishes scene. Some said it's because Katherine is still in the room but I made sure she left and even tired it when it's 11:55.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Nevermind, found the solution, there's a hidden requirement. You have to ask for a hand job and do it while she's reading first.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
The sister is such a 5-head lmao

Interesting so far, will leave a review later.

EDIT: The map does not really need a zoom level. If you want it to have one, then default to minimum zoom and let me zoom in from there rather than having to zoom out every time I open it. Also, TAB works to open and close the "PDA" menu from other screens, but not the map. That would make for another nice QOL fix.

EDIT2: Is the dev active on this thread?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes