Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Will this game be available for android in the future? (maybe I'm not the only one asking this, but I didn't stop to look for other people asking about xD)
Apparently Unity and Unreal Engine is unfit for Android exports so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Someone said the game size is simply to big in those games most of the time... but I can't really confirm any of that, the fact that I haven't seen an Android Version of such games so far indicate there is certainly some issue though

Reactions: NegoTravesti

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what type of transformations are there in the story. Can the MC get cursed or punished and turned into a female, or the female side characters grow larger breasts or perhaps turn into demons. That sort of thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
what type of transformations are there in the story. Can the MC get cursed or punished and turned into a female, or the female side characters grow larger breasts or perhaps turn into demons. That sort of thing.
There is a dream sequence where you give someone a potion that makes their tits grow.
In another dream sequence MC is a minotaur.
Canon Bimbofication is alluded to but doesn't happen, the LIs breathe "stupid gas" but nothing comes of it.

This is not a sissy/futa/trap game afaik.

Reactions: JaszMan

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I've completed all of the other checklist items in v0.19 except the alien ship events for Kat and Natasha. I'm currently unable to visit the alien ship with any of the girls. When interacting with the girls I select "special event" then "visit alien ship" option, but the MC dialogue says, "I've already got something planned" or "I've got something else to do today." Nothing is colored on any of the schedules. I hadn't completed every item from the previous update, so maybe there's something else I forgot about.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So i want to invite the girls in the alien ship but it tells me we have today is not a good day and planned event with the girls but i can't see an event on the schedule...
i feel stuck and don't know what to do

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2018
Can't turn on highlights setting on options menu , It automatically turns off after I save the changes.Does anybody know how to fix this ?

Fafla

Nov 9, 2020
Can't turn on highlights setting on options menu , It automatically turns off after I save the changes.Does anybody know how to fix this ?
I had the same problem :(
A quick fix is to delete the settings.sav file in your save file folder.
C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

This will revert the options to the default setting.
Altho the problem will come back if you change your options again.

Reactions: HopelessRomantic7
Dec 12, 2018
I had the same problem :(
A quick fix is to delete the settings.sav file in your save file folder.
C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

This will revert the options to the default setting.
Altho the problem will come back if you change your options again.
The problem is I have to change couple graphic options but thanks for the reply anyway :D(y)

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes