Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...while offtopic let's entertain this.
Mega works just fine... maybe your App is just outdated, have you tried to DL the latest Version from their Website?
If a mod decides to delete this post for offtopic I am fine with it btw.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
not sure why but you can't give Natasha the not birth control after nailing her several times it has to be a bugged out or is due in next update

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Yeah there does seem to be something messing with the alien events but it won't be becasue of older save files. I never want to force everyone to make new saves each update so I make sure saves from any previous version will still work

You have to leave and return to the downstairs if you were in the room to trigger the tv event at night
my saves were new anyway i had to reinstall windows and lost my saves and still had the bug

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
So I have most of the checklist done but can't seem to figure out how to do the few that are still locked, can anyone help?
Adriana:
Reading:
-Hand job
-Topless hand job
-???

Watching TV:
-Kathrine teasing
-Couch sex
-???

Sunbathing:
-Finger
-Sex with protection
-Sex from behind
-???

Katherine:
Watching TV:
-Handjob
-Blow job
-Couch sex
-Addriana teasing
-???

Medbay:
-???
-???

Fancy Dinner:
-Katherine tease
-Double hand job
-Double boob job
-???

Natasha:
Sunbathing:
-Grope breasts
-Boob job
-???

Fancy Dinner:
-Katherine tease
-Double hand job
-Double boob job
-???

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
unable to unzip the v19 update. specifically the WindowsNoEditor.pak
anyone else have this issue?
I think no, because guys are playing already, and noone mentioned this, Try to redownload this(maybe use another link).
Also before this maybe try to use anothere archiver to unpack it. Win10 has their own archive program which is there from the momemt you installed your OS, or use some other archive program 7z,winrar, etc

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes