drdrainer

Aug 7, 2017
Have a weird bug, whenever I change any settings in the menu, the option "Highligths" during advanced are automatically turned off, and can't be turned on. Any ideas?

I have already tried deleating the settings file under appdata, and it then reverts, but whenever I change any other setting the "Highlights" disappear.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
So I have most of the checklist done but can't seem to figure out how to do the few that are still locked, can anyone help?
Adriana:
Reading:
-Hand job
-Topless hand job
-???

Watching TV:
-Kathrine teasing
-Couch sex
-???

Sunbathing:
-Finger
-Sex with protection
-Sex from behind
-???

Katherine:
Watching TV:
-Handjob
-Blow job
-Couch sex
-Addriana teasing
-???

Medbay:
-???
-???

Fancy Dinner:
-Katherine tease
-Double hand job
-Double boob job
-???

Natasha:
Sunbathing:
-Grope breasts
-Boob job
-???

Fancy Dinner:
-Katherine tease
-Double hand job
-Double boob job
-???
I am answering for those that are in v0.19 because the other are from older versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 12, 2018
Have a weird bug, whenever I change any settings in the menu, the option "Highligths" during advanced are automatically turned off, and can't be turned on. Any ideas?

I have already tried deleating the settings file under appdata, and it then reverts, but whenever I change any other setting the "Highlights" disappear.
I've got the same problem , I hope Poolside see this.

Reactions: drdrainer

Anzem

Aug 16, 2019
my saves were new anyway i had to reinstall windows and lost my saves and still had the bug

Did you ever get the fancy dinner option to show up, because I'm also on a new save. However i can't seem to get that option to appear from Natasha

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
Hi there i got a bug i think ,Katherine is outside of the map. I tried to advance the fill up story but in dialog she is invisible , is it normal ? (new game here no cheat macroed left mouse buggued one animation to no icon to go futher)

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hi there i got a bug i think ,Katherine is outside of the map. I tried to advance the fill up story but in dialog she is invisible , is it normal ? (new game here no cheat macroed left mouse buggued one animation to no icon to go futher)
Nope, not normal and I have the same glitch.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Is there a way to get the girls visually pregnant in this build? You can swap the pills but they may not know that they're being impregnated.

Reactions: Jamsalad

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
I don't know which poor souls out there need to hear this aside from the dev, but I'll just throw it out there:
Unless you're a doctor or from the year 1600, erase the word "womb" from your vocabulary. And definitely don't say it during sex.
True. There are countless ways to mention breeding during Sex. unfortunately I have enough WEG experience to know them all :9

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
I don't know which poor souls out there need to hear this aside from the dev, but I'll just throw it out there:
Unless you're a doctor or from the year 1600, erase the word "womb" from your vocabulary. And definitely don't say it during sex.
I may be weird in this situation but I actually find it kind of sexy when its said during sex. And don't worry, I know I'm a bit weird. I am not a fan of when they call themselves a slut or anything degrading to themselves. But that is just my own personal opinion. To each their own tastes.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Nice game, but Jesus fuck, guess i have to get used to oversized tits. I find it not really sexy, when the fucking milkers bigger then a woman's face.
I feel the same way but after playing this, not only did I get use to it but I find it a little attractive, though, my opinion on large breasts remains the same, not a fan. I think the dev that made this game did it perfectly with the animation and models that I find this is the only excemption. Personally, I rather have a nice handful, nothing larger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CopperBull

Chimichanka

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah there does seem to be something messing with the alien events but it won't be becasue of older save files. I never want to force everyone to make new saves each update so I make sure saves from any previous version will still work

You have to leave and return to the downstairs if you were in the room to trigger the tv event at night
Well I cant trigger the tv event no matter how many times i leave the room

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well I cant trigger the tv event no matter how many times i leave the room
Well, i can just say how i triggered it. save your game 1 hour before event, use bed to skip 1 hour, run to living room, when mom appears and sit to watch tv stay near lift to (Natasha) and enter to natasha and exit again to to living room, this way i triggered all events at tv just enter when all girls at needed place choose what you need.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes