jayman_85

May 2, 2018
I feel the same way but after playing this, not only did I get use to it but I find it a little attractive, though, my opinion on large breasts remains the same, not a fan. I think the dev that made this game did it perfectly with the animation and models that I find this is the only excemption. Personally, I rather have a nice handful, nothing larger.
The problem with these DAZ-imported models is that they look so fake that smaller boobs would not suit them at all. It's like a trademark of sorts. I do like the bounce physics, though. those are very well done

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
Are there any soft lock or bug I can't get adrianna/kat threesome no matter how i enter from nat/recr/flight, and i can't access to alien ship every time i try to it say we already got plan of girls.

Oct 21, 2022
Are there any soft lock or bug I can't get adrianna/kat threesome no matter how i enter from nat/recr/flight, and i can't access to alien ship every time i try to it say we already got plan of girls.
Same problem, can't figure out how to retrigger the alien events, GAIA says maxed so i can't fill it up more even though im not done yet. Pls lemme know if u figure it out.

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
Found a weird error asked adriana to do the gym event while katherine was scheduled to be there. She said we would have to do it another day and now the game locks when i try to do the adriana gym event and katherine doesn't appear in the gym.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Doesn't fix it for me... every time i come back down it's as if they are standing for a split second, and that seems to prevent the event?
View attachment 2138536
Them standing doesn't affect it, the event should just trigger if they are both in the room. I'm trying to figure out whats going wrong right now but I can't get it to happen for me.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Found a weird error asked adriana to do the gym event while katherine was scheduled to be there. She said we would have to do it another day and now the game locks when i try to do the adriana gym event and katherine doesn't appear in the gym.
Where is it locking up?

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah I can't trigger the TV event either.

I think I accidentally clicked not to listen in one time and now I can't get it to happen anymore.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you guys tried waiting an hour after the event was supposed to trigger before visiting the Captains Deck?
I can remember haveing issues with that scene when I visited right of the bat in the last few Updates.
Given that the girls had already spend time watching their movie for awhile in that scene it seemed worth a shot and it instantly triggered.
If I am not mistaken they watch the movie for atleast 2 hours

Rarvasto

Aug 15, 2022
Every time i have tried to do Katherine's "Status Report" event, i get a black screen and the game crashes. Tried on multiple end-game level saves. The other girls work fine, just Katherine's

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Every time i have tried to do Katherine's "Status Report" event, i get a black screen and the game crashes. Tried on multiple end-game level saves. The other girls work fine, just Katherine's
thanks for the warning how do you start that event?

mkmkmkmkmk

Apr 10, 2019
bug report!can't invite girls to alian ship,all of them,click that option,it saids i already have orther plants,but i don't

Cro

May 10, 2017
look 3 posts above
but il say it again
So i want to invite the girls in the alien ship but it tells me we have today is not a good day and planned event with the girls but i can't see an event on the schedule...
i feel stuck and don't know what to do
and here some screenshots
I have the exact same issue. Did everything in the game, all things in Checklist, except the 3 Alien Ship Events from every girl.
Did you find a solution for this ?
Also, I can't seem to do Watching TV with Adrianna and Kat, both stuck at 2/3 or 4/5

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah there does seem to be something messing with the alien events but it won't be becasue of older save files. I never want to force everyone to make new saves each update so I make sure saves from any previous version will still work

You have to leave and return to the downstairs if you were in the room to trigger the tv event at night
I returned from every room in the game and still nothing happened even though the color is green

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Unfortunately, the bad thing about Unreal Engine and Unity, you can't get a decent mod that eliminates many questions.
I need a wt-mod!!
:(o_O:unsure::oops:(n)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Poolside Games , is there any fix or workaround for the alien ship events not working in v19? I've seen several players report it, but no solution. Any time you try to take a girl to the alien ship, the MC's dialogue says, "I've got something else to do today." or some variant of that response.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes