Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
I think i need help... The colors around the characters are gone... No green, yellow or red...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I think i need help... The colors around the characters are gone... No green, yellow or red...
I had this happen once in v19 in the pool area. Additionally when I interacted with a character, the dialogues didn't show, even though something was happening. I just left the area on the elevator and came back and it was fine.

Number2415LS

Nov 4, 2018
Okay, Ive been trying to figure out how to do this, but no matter what i cant get this to work. The issue is Natasha in the Hot Tub. Im Maxed out in terms of points with her, as i am with everyone else. Everything that can be bought from the store has been, I have tired ever version of the licking and nothing has worked. Is this a bug or can anyone tell me how to trigger this event ?

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
I am guessing no one has tried a new game in a while. Once you play through the intro the ship is filled with hidden cameras and pill bottles (no explanation), and the girls disappear rather than going to the normal locations. Unless it's just the version I downloaded this does seem like a issue.

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
so, highlights are now turned automatically off and when trying to turn them on, they just dont turn on, even after saving the changes.

Love the new Logo though, much better art

Reactions: drdrainer

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I gave her multiple, still haven't gotten it yet
As far as I remember you first need to ask her to give you one while she is not drunk and than learn about her makeing bad decisions while being drunk.
Finally give her the wine and ask again

WANTEDME

Jul 16, 2022
i started the game yesterday everything was perfect after hour half an hour it came out of the blue …. ….blank screen . sooo i did a search and i did everything i could and its still blank …. there is something else i can do to fix it ? btw i did an updates to my rtx3060 laptop GPU and also all the drivers

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WOW i really have to say that the developer has grown so much in the latest updates!
Last time i play the game was the v17.0. And now with the v19.0 he really grown so much. I see the new menu and all the new system improved. Now look much easy to understand where and who to go with. Ypu have everything in you hand to understand also the walkthrough. Ofc if you buy the right item at the start.

Unfortunately I don't have much time available now. Tomorrow I will try to see better also how it behaves graphically. Although I have an old graphics card (780 ti). I really should improve it. Also because everything else is recent. It's the one thing I haven't changed yet. But it's not that I use the PC a lot, apart from this type of games :LOL:

Thank you for the new update! :love:

Reactions: Tharuk

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
As far as I remember you first need to ask her to give you one while she is not drunk and than learn about her makeing bad decisions while being drunk.
Finally give her the wine and ask again
Where do I learn about her making bad decisions? I found out that Adrianna likes wine from Natasha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where do I learn about her making bad decisions? I found out that Adrianna likes wine from Natasha
I think both of them drop hints, when MC finds the wine bottle in the aunts sink he comes up with the plan of giving it to her and make her give him a HJ.
I kinda triggered those Events without much thought or issue... maybe talk to both Ladies when they are eating.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Poolside Games , is there any fix or workaround for the alien ship events not working in v19? I've seen several players report it, but no solution. Any time you try to take a girl to the alien ship, the MC's dialogue says, "I've got something else to do today." or some variant of that response.
just play an older version of the game if you want to see those scenes with an older save. 18.2 still works fine

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes