White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
fantastic game but Adrianna is carrying this game harder than Lebron carries the lakers. Other 2 and the "aliens" has very low appeal to me... Is there a way to continue on the game with just Adrianna? I don't want her events to tie into other characters events which forces me to play other characters content.

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
How do you get that option? I always get the doggy scene.
Did you have the family get together and have the lets stop trying to doing it and rush it in public family talk...
Where they agree you can have sex with all of them and together as long as its not during day time hours in public rooms or in the corridors...
But in private rooms and at night time in open rooms... this triggers the group sex options in the menus...

Redtrash

Jun 4, 2018
Did you have the family get together and have the lets stop trying to doing it and rush it in public family talk...
Where they agree you can have sex with all of them and together as long as its not during day time hours in public rooms or in the corridors...
But in private rooms and at night time in open rooms... this triggers the group sex options in the menus...
No I didn't have that family get together. How do I trigger it?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes