s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
Is it possible to lock yourself out of certain scenes by ignoring some activities and move too fast with a girl?

I won't be mentioning any particular scenes, because most probably I can find the answer by searching the thread and I'm rather curios if what I asked above is possible?

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Is it possible to lock yourself out of certain scenes by ignoring some activities and move too fast with a girl?

I won't be mentioning any particular scenes, because most probably I can find the answer by searching the thread and I'm rather curios if what I asked above is possible?
Yes If you ignore 1 of them yes then other scenes cant happen.. but it has to be a specific woman you ignored..
I made that mistake you have to go after all three or you may hit a road block...
sleeping with the older women only causes road blocks on my first play through..

Last edited:

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
No I didn't have that family get together. How do I trigger it?
You have to talk to your sister/kath when shes not actively doing any thing but walking at lunch time after all three are high enough and you got the sample full to 70% rated and she will state that mom/andri wants a word so you go find mum...
Then the family chat time happens...
If kath is siting/watching TV/ the trigger never happened... the same way you get the special menu popup. triggers the go talk to mum instruction...

Redtrash

Jun 4, 2018
You have to talk to your sister/kath when shes not actively doing any thing but walking at lunch time after all three are high enough and you got the sample full to 70% rated and she will state that mom/andri wants a word so you go find mum...
Then the family chat time happens...
If kath is siting/watching TV/ the trigger never happened... the same way you get the special menu popup. triggers the go talk to mum instruction...
I have max rep with the three and GAIA is fiulled at 80% but I still get the default dialogue with compliment, talk, special event and leave.

Redtrash

Jun 4, 2018
I have max rep with the three and GAIA is fiulled at 80% but I still get the default dialogue with compliment, talk, special event and leave.
I found what I was missing. You need to have filled 7 canister not having a canister at 70%... So now I'm enjoying plenty of event I didn't see so far ;)

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Save file for 19.2 as its the version that has working teleporter again, 19.1 did not. 100% check list complete and 4 bottles of wine bonus... Incest was on... as was strip all woman mod..
fake pills applied...to 2 out of 3 woman. so you ll get a suprise hopefully later...

save is in 14th slot...

Reactions: StenOliver

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Latest update for windows may have something sketchy going on. after closing the program it stays running and sending data over network. killed process and deleted the files. doesnt scan as a virus but not normal behaviour
That's a bold claim to make. Are you sure it's the game and not some default UE4 service sending data to Timmy Tencent?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Latest update for windows may have something sketchy going on. after closing the program it stays running and sending data over network. killed process and deleted the files. doesnt scan as a virus but not normal behaviour
This seems to be a issue with ue4 when changing level while a video file is playing. I thought I had fixed this issue but I guess I'll have to take another look at it. It could also be something else that is keeping ue4 running once the game closes that I don't know about

seronis

May 9, 2022
This seems to be a issue with ue4 when changing level while a video file is playing. I thought I had fixed this issue but I guess I'll have to take another look at it. It could also be something else that is keeping ue4 running once the game closes that I don't know about
There is no point the game would need to send stuff over a network EVER because its a single player game. So fix that problem

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
There is no point the game would need to send stuff over a network EVER because its a single player game. So fix that problem
Unless its something that unreal does on its own by default I've never turned anything on that would do that.

bronzie

Jun 17, 2018
Unless its something that unreal does on its own by default I've never turned anything on that would do that.

Fair enough, and I'm not panicking about the network activity I figured it was some kind of bug because VLC player does a similar thing sometimes. I should've pinged you directly to avoid any misinterpretation from anyone else.

The network transfer rate was low like 0.*kB/s sort of thing I should've taken screens but my usual first instinct is nuke anything that's doing weird stuff on my pc

My mouse moved on its own once and I formatted the pc there and then, it could've been some dust in the laser but I don't chance things

bronzie

Jun 17, 2018
That's a bold claim to make. Are you sure it's the game and not some default UE4 service sending data to Timmy Tencent?
I should've worded things better, sketchy was wrong term for sure I should've said bug. It was definitely the game but yeah my bad for accidentally scaremongering. Was most likely ue4 sending usage data to China I agree

As I said above I don't chance things, I've had personal stuff stolen before... Was more annoying changing all my passwords and freezing my cards afterwards than anything lmao

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes