OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
I should've worded things better, sketchy was wrong term for sure I should've said bug. It was definitely the game but yeah my bad for accidentally scaremongering. Was most likely ue4 sending usage data to China I agree

As I said above I don't chance things, I've had personal stuff stolen before... Was more annoying changing all my passwords and freezing my cards afterwards than anything lmao
You can easily block any game from accessing internet by adding entry into firewall that prohibits it from doing so.

Shame UE is owned by commies, it used to be a good engine...

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
the MSAA anti-aliasing looks terrible
on the other hand, TAA apply a huge smoothing with many details lost as a trade-off (very noticeable with hairs by example)

this game would need new anti-aliasing technologies like FSR/DLSS or DLAA (nvidia-only)
I tried to tweak the game resolution with supersampling like DSR/DLDSR but the resolution settings in the game menu are broken

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandiegodm

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
the MSAA anti-aliasing looks terrible
on the other hand, TAA apply a huge smoothing with many details lost as a trade-off (very noticeable with hairs by example)

this game would need new anti-aliasing technologies like FSR/DLSS or DLAA (nvidia-only)
I tried to tweak the game resolution with supersampling like DSR/DLDSR but the resolution settings in the game menu are broken
MSAA does not work on all parts of the image and TAA uses previous frames to generate next ones. Both are kinda shit compared to DLSS indeed. DSR should work since it just enables you to run higher resolution, does the game not recognize the new resolutions you add?

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
MSAA does not work on all parts of the image and TAA uses previous frames to generate next ones. Both are kinda shit compared to DLSS indeed. DSR should work since it just enables you to run higher resolution, does the game not recognize the new resolutions you add?
DSR/DLDSR doesn't work if the game doesn't render the game at the new resolution.

Personally, i have a 1440p screen monitor
let's say I want to render the game in 4k : I enable DSR or DLDSR with x2.25 scaling (Compared to 1440p, 4k is 2.25 times the resolution)
then the game should detect the new resolution in its settings
this is not possible with last hope as i said because resolution settings simply don't work
the resolutions choices seems to be hard-coded without any smart detection process.
Even worse, I can't set any other resolutions than my native 1440p.

but I may have missed something for this step, if anyone has found a solution, i'm interested.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
DSR/DLDSR doesn't work if the game doesn't render the game at the new resolution.

Personally, i have a 1440p screen monitor
let's say I want to render the game in 4k : I enable DSR or DLDSR with x2.25 scaling (Compared to 1440p, 4k is 2.25 times the resolution)
then the game should detect the new resolution in its settings
this is not possible with last hope as i said because resolution settings simply don't work
the resolutions choices seems to be hard-coded without any smart detection process.
Even worse, I can't set any other resolutions than my native 1440p.

but I may have missed something for this step, if anyone has found a solution, i'm interested.
Interesting, the game runs on Unreal so it should detect it, have you tried messing with the config files?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Interesting, the game runs on Unreal so it should detect it, have you tried messing with the config files?
I found config files in this location : \...\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
no effect in game unfortunately
are you even able to change your resolution in game ? it will validate your new settings but no visual changes nor GPU use for me

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
wow... so...you are like a main protagonist on a Big Brother galaxy TV show xD for fuck sake , think about that when you are fucking some of the girls ( didn t play so much, just the intro)

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I can't seem to get Adrianna or Katherine Watch TV scenes to progree. I can have sex with both (2/3 and 4/5 in the progression tracker) of them in both scenes, but the schedule shows them green after I got to 80% seed and no matter the options I try, I dont see anything new and it's still green.

Edit: in fact I think they are on the only things still green on my timeline (1/2). That and Try on Bikini which has now gone green but won't progress. I haven't done all the alien ship encounters I guess I'll do that. But then shouldn't they be yellow if there's still a requirement to meet?

Last edited:

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
I can't seem to get Adrianna or Katherine Watch TV scenes to progree. I can have sex with both (2/3 and 4/5 in the progression tracker) of them in both scenes, but the schedule shows them green after I got to 80% seed and no matter the options I try, I dont see anything new and it's still green.

Edit: in fact I think they are on the only things still green on my timeline (1/2). That and Try on Bikini which has now gone green but won't progress. I haven't done all the alien ship encounters I guess I'll do that. But then shouldn't they be yellow if there's still a requirement to meet?
Unless you post an image of what you have done it will go round in circles.
You may have failed to hold it when you released instead... This gives different results...

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Unless you post an image of what you have done it will go round in circles.
You may have failed to hold it when you released instead... This gives different results...
I figure it out.
The timeline lights up ALL tv watching on the timeline, but you can't actually progress it from most of those times. I had to wait until a specific day when Katherine watches TV late, 10pm to be exact to get the new scene. That seems to be a flaw to me. If I can't actually unlock a new scene at that time, it shouldnt be green. Even if it has the same name "Watching TV"

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Okay, based on what I'm reading, alien ship progress is stuck at 1/3 for the girls due to a bug in the v19 builds? That's the last stuff I need.
If so guess I wait for a patch the fixes it.

Also, would be nice to have a way to see the alien girl scenes again...I know it's been requested a few times.

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Okay, based on what I'm reading, alien ship progress is stuck at 1/3 for the girls due to a bug in the v19 builds? That's the last stuff I need.
If so guess I wait for a patch the fixes it.

Also, would be nice to have a way to see the alien girl scenes again...I know it's been requested a few times.
For old saves it may be broken. for reruns... the items are unlocked in 19.2..
Capture.PNG

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
For old saves it may be broken. for reruns... the items are unlocked in 19.2..
View attachment 2253145
yeah, I have 1/2, 1/2 and 1/3
Everytime, on any day of the week, I ask one of them to go there - they say they have plans. My Save does go back a few years. Do I have to restart in order to get them? I'm jsut hoping in the future I might be able to - or is that wishful thinking?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
yeah, I have 1/2, 1/2 and 1/3
Everytime, on any day of the week, I ask one of them to go there - they say they have plans. My Save does go back a few years. Do I have to restart in order to get them? I'm jsut hoping in the future I might be able to - or is that wishful thinking?
Are you on V19.2? This was a bug that should have already been fixed in the latest version

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes