Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
That's a curious thing. Can make one man nut, and another man... nut?
Here's the thing, I can get to the scene just fine, but for some odd reason once the sex scene begins, the Z key displays no options. Even used a different save to check if the scene itself is bugged, but nope, it's likely my save

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
this one is good tbh, though it would be more enticing if there's more jiggle physics into their tiddies, bundas.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
This game is ressource heavy, would be difficult on android
Technically possible to port it to android but yeah, some people around here seem to not understand the differences between crappy renpy games with honey select "renders" from actual 3D rendered games which do need powerful GPUs.

On the other hand modern phones have decent GPUs, if you can play PUBG on mobile, this should be doable too but would reuqire some good optimization on the devs part so it runs smoothly with at least 30 fps even on low end smartphones.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Technically possible to port it to android but yeah, some people around here seem to not understand the differences between crappy renpy games with honey select "renders" from actual 3D rendered games which do need powerful GPUs.

On the other hand modern phones have decent GPUs, if you can play PUBG on mobile, this should be doable too but would reuqire some good optimization on the devs part so it runs smoothly with at least 30 fps even on low end smartphones.
I assumed there wouldn't be a port, but I've seen many games that I didn't think could be ported to mobile, and not only because of their graphics, but also because of their controls and mechanics, so I said to myself "why not ask?"

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
I assumed there wouldn't be a port, but I've seen many games that I didn't think could be ported to mobile, and not only because of their graphics, but also because of their controls and mechanics, so I said to myself "why not ask?"
There is nothing really unusual or complex about controls in this game, it's literally mouse to look around, wsad to move around and actions with few extra buttons, more than doable since it's standard FPS controls which are easy on mobile with on screen joystick and dpad

Reactions: MAXIS05

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Is the incest patch a fan patch or official? And does it do more than just like change the character names?

holeefug69

Nov 9, 2020
I can't seem to get any other action from natasha than a footjob in the sofa. Anyone know how to progress? She is at max love

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I can't seem to get any other action from natasha than a footjob in the sofa. Anyone know how to progress? She is at max love
Make sure you're filling the tank in the on the flight deck. Every new level unlocks new scenes with the girls.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I haven't played this game since version 15, I got the latest 19.2 but I look at changelogs and I see new events added almost every version yet within the game, the ability to see which scenes you unlocked and which you didn't disappeared and there is no quest to follow. I have no idea where these events are or how to find them. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I haven't played this game since version 15, I got the latest 19.2 but I look at changelogs and I see new events added almost every version yet within the game, the ability to see which scenes you unlocked and which you didn't disappeared and there is no quest to follow. I have no idea where these events are or how to find them. Can anyone give me any pointers?
The scene checklist was moved to the tablet you can open using tab or right click, and if your having trouble on what to do next there are also hints there that can help you out

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes