Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone esle has that weird bug where Natasha's hair are replaced by the other one, like bath hair is replaced by the normal hair and vice versa, is it possible to change it back ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i tried following the instructions but i cant find the folder
Seems like not, because dunno how you could miss this line :ROFLMAO::
if the saved or save game folder doesn't exist you can create it yourself of open the game to the main menu and they will be there
If you don't want to create it yourself, you have to open the game once, if thats not enough play tru the opening scene and save once then the folder will be created for sure.

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
Seems like not, because dunno how you could miss this line :ROFLMAO::

If you don't want to create it yourself, you have to open the game once, if thats not enough play tru the opening scene and save once then the folder will be created for sure.
i played through the opening scen and the folder still isnt there, is it because i have the game dowloaded on my harddrive instead of my local disk?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i played through the opening scen and the folder still isnt there, is it because i have the game dowloaded on my harddrive instead of my local disk?
That could be a reason, not quite sure though. If you have saved the game, there should be a folder somewhere.
Just make the folders yourself, put in the patch and see if the game is patched.

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
That could be a reason, not quite sure though. If you have saved the game, there should be a folder somewhere.
Just make the folders yourself, put in the patch and see if the game is patched.
yeah i saved it, where would i make the folders

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah i saved it, where would i make the folders
Well there seems to be your problem. You didnt really read the instructions :ROFLMAO:

The folder is/will be here:
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
(Could be that the AppData folder is hidden. Google how to show hidden folders if you dont know)

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
Well there seems to be your problem. You didnt really read the instructions :ROFLMAO:

The folder is/will be here:
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
(Could be that the AppData folder is hidden. Google how to show hidden folders if you dont know)
i did that when i clicked the local folder last hope didnt show up

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i did that when i clicked the local folder last hope didnt show up
Okay, then make a new folder in "Local" name it "LastHope". Go into that folder and make a folder "Saved", go into that folder and make a folder "SaveGames", copy the patch into that folder.

Should look like this:
Screenshot 2023-01-21 170930.png

Morgan_bond

Aug 25, 2020
okay i did as u said i even moved the game into my local disk, am i meant to be calling adrianna mom now? because it still says shes the captain in the new opening scene

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well your main menu should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in the Opening scene if MC isn't talking directly to Adrianna, there maybe wont be a mention that she is his mom, It's a while since I saw it so I dont really remember.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah id doesn't have + patch underneath
Shit.

Hmm. I have only one thing, that I can think of.
You need to make a save in slot 1.
After that you search in windows for "SaveGame1" (no"). That should find you the right folder where the game saves now. And then put the patch into that folder.
After that I dunno what the problem could be.

Edit: Could it be that an AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames folder was created on your Harddrive (that means external right?). And the game always looks into that folder now.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Shit.

Hmm. I have only one thing, that I can think of.
You need to make a save in slot 1.
After that you search in windows for "SaveGame1" (no"). That should find you the right folder where the game saves now. And then put the patch into that folder.
After that I dunno what the problem could be.

Edit: Could it be that an AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames folder was created on your Harddrive (that means external right?). And the game always looks into that folder now.
If you look at his file path, he has the patch copied to "default" instead of to his "username". That's the problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If you look at his file path, he has the patch copied to "default" instead of to his "username". That's the problem.
Could be yeah. But if he is logged into his windows with the default profile it shouldn't matter. And my last msgs should cover that anyways. As he didn't respond anymore I just assume its fixed, or he gave up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: john1230
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes