Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok So I've been playing this game and so far for I'm on day 5 and all I'm getting is just talk.So far it just so boring.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
How far into development is this game? Kind of want to wait to finish the game if it's close to being completed. Played it for a bit and I gotta say, it feels pretty polished for the most part

Jun 21, 2021
Does anybody know how to get 4th bed night scene for Adrianna?(game shows that i got three) i got all of the scenes for every character except for that one, bed time is also green in schedule as well, thanks in advance.

Mar 14, 2019
it seems to me that this game lacks voice acting, interactive animation of sex on the example of a monolithic bay, this would increase the reinability, since after one playthrough it is rather boring to play. different walking animations for girls, smooth transition animations from walking to interacting more clothes, etc. sorry I'm not a game developer. I hope the developer will hone this diamond to perfection.
I hope he does none of that shit, and just focuses on the fun parts of the game.

Factor99

May 28, 2017
I was under the impression that the pregnancy animations were put in (woot) but that there were some final touchups being done still? Is that the case?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes