Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe it's me that has it wrong. Well anyways, yeah checking a different one would be the quickest solution, if it doesn't help. The archive is corrupted and you'd need to redownload.
With 7z, I have a problem too. Idk.. I just wait.. and maybe later download from another site. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
With 7z, I have a problem too. Idk.. I just wait.. and maybe lated download from another site. :unsure:
Yeah seems like the archive was corrupted while downloading. I had no problems extracting.

Reactions: Qmil679

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I have previously neglected to play this game because all of the preview images depicted massively distorted and incredulous breast sizes, despite the game having tags i would otherwise enjoy...
As the game has undergone a longstanding sequence of periodic updates without becoming abandoned, i played it today, regardless of the fact that i was unable to receive any sexual gratification from it; due to the major turn-off of the ridiculously oversized mammalian protuberances hanging like Sherman tanks off of the otherwise attractive characters.

I found it to be nothing short of Simplistic, Pedantic, and Obsequious.

A shallow product of a shallow mind, repeat the same 15 steps, over and over, for (15) X 85 step days, despite cheating to correct all women's 'love' to 999 on day one, until you fill the proverbial cup, to initiate new cup-filling opportunities.

If you wish to be bored to death for 8 hours despite save-editing cheating to the absolute max, play this game. You will not be disappointed.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
He needs to move on to a new game already, there has already been plenty of scenes for the 3 characters. For the past year or so it seems like he is just milking gullible patrons due to how little of content he has added.

Seems to be a common trend among devs: spend hard work with quality updates to make a quality game with a lot of patrons -> start giving piece meal content or low quality/content after a year or two = milk patrons until game is eventually dead.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes