SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
I thought this was already completed, since there was the ending, and yet, here we have another update and still not a completed tag. Guess there were more contents incoming.

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
I downloaded this game (the only game I've downloaded), then after an hour into the game, my PC turned off while the power still on (fans are off and it is not responding). I hope there isn't a malware because I would be so damn pissed off. Does anyone know this problem? This is my first time downloading such a game because I always run games that aren't X related. Thanks.
that sounds like it has more to do with your graphics card than anything else.

Reactions: Richardson1

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is there anythhing special to do in the epilogue? I feel like it has been a while since they added more sex

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
that sounds like it has more to do with your graphics card than anything else.
I was playing for about 30 mins or so, I noticed that when checking spycams on the computer in the MC's room my graphics cards would throttle up the fans and keep going. When I exit the computer, they throttle back to normal. I have a frame limit of 60fps set in RivatunerStatisticsServer and a custom fan profile, this game ignores those (at least on my pc and that specific scenario).

Reactions: heartofsword

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Poolside Games
There seem to be a few bugs here:
As other users already mentioned, the medbay scene with Katherine starts early if you give her clothes. She'll be waiting there as if you requested her event. This can happen even really early on in the game at GAIA level 1.

The wine doesn't spawn in the flight deck after talking to Natasha about it. I waited several days, I checked every single spot (I played every version of this game, I know their spawning locations before anyone starts telling me shit like "durr check again") and they just straight up do not appear. I think it might have something to do with picking up the wine bottle in Natasha's room before talking to her but I'm not sure here.

Sometimes, the game will stutter and get heavy framerate drops when accessing the shop. This persists even after exiting the shop and it stays that way until the next day. Reloading the save and/or quitting the game doesn't fix this. I have to progress to the next day in order for the framerate to get back to normal.

Adrianna is invisible in the intro when the MC falls on her and gropes her breasts.

Not sure if this could be called a bug, more a design issue but dialogue progression is still kinda weird and doesn't make sense at times. For example, Katherine acts all disgusted if you try to request photos from her when you first get a camera but she'll happily give you handjobs, suck your dick and talk about how much she loves your cock yet she won't take a photo for you? My relationship with her is somewhere around 160 at this point. Or maybe it is a bug and you're supposed to be able to get photos from her but the game won't properly check the relationship level? I don't know.

Also speaking of the wine, can you just give us an option to buy it from the shop? I gotta be honest, I never liked this easter egg hunt. I'm sure I'm not the one only one who hates it. I love this game, it's one of my favorite games but god damn this wine hunt always sucked.

Last edited:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
It can be hard to spot sometimes, check on seats and next to the small stairs
after struggling finding the bottle, it spawns in three random locations every evening, in the cockpit on the left side of the controls, in the middle on where you and the women do recordings (forgot the name), and lastly in the nurse room, on the stand with a monitor or something, it's chilling on the small basket on the left.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I was playing for about 30 mins or so, I noticed that when checking spycams on the computer in the MC's room my graphics cards would throttle up the fans and keep going. When I exit the computer, they throttle back to normal. I have a frame limit of 60fps set in RivatunerStatisticsServer and a custom fan profile, this game ignores those (at least on my pc and that specific scenario).
If you got Rivatuner, then you must have MSI Afterburner. Monitor how far up those temps go, because it's most certainly that. Different hardware have different max temps, before throttling and shutting down to keep your hardware safe.

Game ain't very well optimized, and it'll cap out usage depending on settings and hardware. Consider it a warning sign something isn't right with your config, since you should always be able to play maxed out without any issues but a hot room.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Is the women being pregnant all there will be for the ending of the game? I imagine Adrianna's husband isn't going to be happy and I'd like to see the consequences of such a thing to be honest.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes