Layban23

May 15, 2021
I am working on the last content update for the game right now which will be out in a few months. After that I want to work on getting VR/Controller support and some other small things into the game but there won't be any new scenes
Would you consider having a gallery of unlockable events? I appreciate all of the save slots but it can get confusing on what scene is who since you are loaded in a predetermined spot.

Aleki9384

Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys, I'm trying to unlock Natasha's last event in flying dock, but when i try anal option the event doesn't trigger.
Poolside Games, did i miss something or trigger is bugged?
EDIT: I found the problem trying unlocking event in epilogue, during game works fine...

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Man, I loved this game, I hope more of this kind will come out.

By the way if the Author of the game is reading this, would you consider posting this game on Steam? I would gladly buy it if it doens't cost too much

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Man, I loved this game, I hope more of this kind will come out.

By the way if the Author of the game is reading this, would you consider posting this game on Steam? I would gladly buy it if it doens't cost too much
1694339220480.png

ThommyG0

Nov 16, 2019
Poolside Games Is there a bug with Adrianna? I cannot proceed with her to the contraceptive pills. The pool event is green but when she takes a shower, nothing happens. Also the groping event is green but nothing happens. Almost all other events in the game are already gray (except some TV scenes). The clean up after dinner doesn't lead to anything. I have maxed love with all of them and I am at the stage where the game warns me that she is not yet pregnant.
I think I tried everything that is possible with ther and the other characters up to this point. Even the contest scene is gray.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Poolside Games Is there a bug with Adrianna? I cannot proceed with her to the contraceptive pills. The pool event is green but when she takes a shower, nothing happens. Also the groping event is green but nothing happens. Almost all other events in the game are already gray (except some TV scenes). The clean up after dinner doesn't lead to anything. I have maxed love with all of them and I am at the stage where the game warns me that she is not yet pregnant.
I think I tried everything that is possible with ther and the other characters up to this point. Even the contest scene is gray.
I had this problem. Did you sleep in her bed and the chose to grind her without taking her panties off? That's what I had to do to get her to have sex had give her the contraceptives.
It's really unintuitive because the game doesn't do much to suggest you should do it this way since almost all progression is locked behind doing the thing that was most recently unlocked, but night rubbing with panties still on is the first option available to you.

ThommyG0

Nov 16, 2019
I had this problem. Did you sleep in her bed and the chose to grind her without taking her panties off? That's what I had to do to get her to have sex had give her the contraceptives.
It's really unintuitive because the game doesn't do much to suggest you should do it this way since almost all progression is locked behind doing the thing that was most recently unlocked, but night rubbing with panties still on is the first option available to you.
Thanks for trying to help! Unfortunately, I did that already. I tried it again with pool and dinner afterwards, but it didn't change anything.

ThommyG0

Nov 16, 2019
I think I found it out now! The handjob in the bed must be with the condom. Then she says something like that you can come more often if that helps to fill the seeder faster.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I think I found it out now! The handjob in the bed must be with the condom. Then she says something like that you can come more often if that helps to fill the seeder faster.
Yeah this seems to be the issue, if you choose the no condom path then it doesn't trigger the check for hand job being done. I've got it fixed for the when the next update comes out

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jenazad18

Apr 21, 2018
I immediately checked back to this page after seeing the recent news with Unity. (since I forgot if this was made with Unity or Unreal) I wonder how it'll affect other Game Developers that use Unity for their games or not.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
It'll only affect those with +$200k annual gross profit. You still have to pay the subscriptions though

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes