snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I can't upgrade the drone because I can't get any matter since the battery is always running out before I can reach the green bits. Does the mini-game get harder the more GAIA you've filled? If so, then I might have soft locked myself out since I didn't try the ship until I had already filled up 3 of them.
When you get into the drone, immediately crank the brightness up to 2, so you actually see everything. Then use w and boost to go forward, should at least be able to get some bits. Do you only use the boost and not w?

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Does this game have a proper ending a few updates ago I played and it didn't feel close to ending, also is there some form of gallery mod its very difficult to replay some of the previous scenes.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
So you're telling me the game has over a hundred scenes but no gallery, like having to use chopsticks to drink soup.
a gallery would be very dif to implement in a game like this . there is a gallery for 1 time events like dream sequences . if you just want to play the scenes simply use a full save a use the checklist to find out how to execute the scene you want to play.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
a gallery would be very dif to implement in a game like this . there is a gallery for 1 time events like dream sequences . if you just want to play the scenes simply use a full save a use the checklist to find out how to execute the scene you want to play.
I try to save the game every hour:WeSmart:,so actually it's okay though:HideThePain:

Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I try to save the game every hour:WeSmart:,so actually it's okay though:HideThePain:
game has autosave . the only real events i rec saving for are the scenes where you first have sex with the girls cause the dialogue is different and the seeder events . other than that there is no reason to make separate saves .

Reactions: loranleung

JoeyN

Jan 17, 2019
Love the game, but for some reason the alien ship is extremely dark even with brightness set all the way up.

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
When you get into the drone, immediately crank the brightness up to 2, so you actually see everything. Then use w and boost to go forward, should at least be able to get some bits. Do you only use the boost and not w?
I use both w and the boost. I suppose I'll just keep trying until I can get enough matter to upgrade the battery.

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
I use both w and the boost. I suppose I'll just keep trying until I can get enough matter to upgrade the battery.
Nvm, I figured it out. There was an issue with my gpu driver which was causing the game to run slowly. Fixed it now there's no issues.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes