AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
ah ok thanks a lot much appreciate that info. Had not had time to go back thru the older posts. that sounds good to me. tho the idea of being able to get control of the Captain away from her absent husband is exciting too.

sure is a fine game with a lot of very skilled aspects. thanks to the Developer indeed.

C

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Forgive me if my question sounds ignorant or dumb, but I just started playing this game and was wondering when the "Save" and "game" file was supposed to pop up with the other files so I can add the two patches properly into the game. I already saved the game as soon as I started Day 1 and still don't see the files I need to apply the patches as described in the instructions. I'm not very tech-savvy with files.

Jul 31, 2018
Forgive me if my question sounds ignorant or dumb, but I just started playing this game and was wondering when the "Save" and "game" file was supposed to pop up with the other files so I can add the two patches properly into the game. I already saved the game as soon as I started Day 1 and still don't see the files I need to apply the patches as described in the instructions. I'm not very tech-savvy with files.
In the patch folder there should be txt file detailing how to install it. You'll have to go through your file explorer and follow the steps. Its been a while but I think you have to pick your OS drive (C: most likely) then user, app data, etc until you reach the save files. Its more convoluted than patching a python, RPGM or Unity which most people create with.

Jul 31, 2018
how to trigger party? thanks
The parties and group events are selectable by choosing "Special Events" when interacting with the characters while they're not perfoming an action. (i.e when they are walking around) each character events are unique*, so try them all.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
The parties and group events are selectable by choosing "Special Events" when interacting with the characters while they're not perfoming an action. (i.e when they are walking around) each character events are unique*, so try them all.
yes i knew it but it says "girls are not ready yet" but I did everything :/

• Sad
Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog
Jul 31, 2018
Could be a bug then. I know some of them required them required story progression and other parts of the ship to be unlocked as well as relationship points to be at a certain level, but I don't think you miss out on anything by progressing past it. If it is a bug, I haven't experienced it and am unsure how to correct. Sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lightpower

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
In the patch folder there should be txt file detailing how to install it. You'll have to go through your file explorer and follow the steps. Its been a while but I think you have to pick your OS drive (C: most likely) then user, app data, etc until you reach the save files. Its more convoluted than patching a python, RPGM or Unity which most people create with.
Those are the instructions I was talking about. None of those folders showed up even after I started the game and saved my progress as soon as I had the option to do so. I also combed through every file that appears in the folders that are there and didn't see appdata, save, savegame, or any other that the instructions told me to look for. I'm at a loss as I prefer to play the game as it was originally intended without Patreon's rules interfering. I'm not a fan of stories being edited, like those Steven Spielberg films.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Those are the instructions I was talking about. None of those folders showed up even after I started the game and saved my progress as soon as I had the option to do so. I also combed through every file that appears in the folders that are there and didn't see appdata, save, savegame, or any other that the instructions told me to look for. I'm at a loss as I prefer to play the game as it was originally intended without Patreon's rules interfering. I'm not a fan of stories being edited, like those Steven Spielberg films.
The problem may be that appdata is a hidden folder. Go to the top of the window and click the "view" tab and click on "hidden items."

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Like the man said, C:\Users\ [Whatever your user name is] \Appdata\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
Sorry but no such starting point exists, even after combing through every file related to this game, also after clicking view then hidden files.

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry but no such starting point exists, even after combing through every file related to this game, also after clicking view then hidden files.
I think you're looking in the wrong place. These files won't be in the game folder. You need to open the file explorer (it's the manila folder looking icon on your task bar) and then start following the instructions, by selecting your (C: drive) you may have to click on "This PC" to view your available drives. if its not on your task bar just type in file explorer on windows search bar.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Like the man said, C:\Users\ [Whatever your user name is] \Appdata\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
I think you're looking in the wrong place. These files won't be in the game folder. You need to open the file explorer (it's the manila folder looking icon on your task bar) and then start following the instructions, by selecting your (C: drive) you may have to click on "This PC" to view your available drives. if its not on your task bar just type in file explorer on windows search bar.
I have all my games from F95 in that clickable icon in that taskbar at the bottom of the screen, unless I'm misintepreting your picture, that's where I go for Last Hope.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Now I broadened my search to the entire icon and got 3 hits, bing, and two Never Saint, still no Last Hope related stuff

Jul 31, 2018
Idk what to tell you then, There is absolutely no way you have a windows computer without a ( C: ) drive containing your operating system. Its impossible.

And make sure you show hidden files. by click in view and selecting show and then show hidden.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Idk what to tell you then, There is absolutely no way you have a windows computer without a ( C: ) drive containing your operating system. Its impossible.

And make sure you show hidden files. by click in view and selecting show and then show hidden.
That actually helped get the desired results, albeit in a weird way. I apologize for sounding annoying if I did with my problems, but also thank you for your patience. Now to see if it actually changes the game itself, hopefully.

Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes