AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I am enjoying Last hope a lot but not having much success with the ladies, esp the Captain. Cant get into really direct sex with her, i have given her a ton of wine. are there ways to trigger better stuff with her? same for both other girls, i have managed to finally get with them by way into the levels of the game. but i reached the end without any of them being pregnant, or really engaging in a lot. I did not realize about harvesting asteroids and have started over but dont know yet how to give gifts of things to the giirls or who to give them to specifically.

tips would be great i do love the game it is very well made but just didnt get very far with intimacy yet.

C

Shadow030

Jun 4, 2018
Hi everyone, a little tip, the game works great in VR with the UEVR mod. Activate the mouse cursor for the dialogs and options in the mod. very easy to set everything up.

• Hey there
Reactions: Sneed's

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hi everyone, a little tip, the game works great in VR with the UEVR mod. Activate the mouse cursor for the dialogs and options in the mod. very easy to set everything up.
Has the developer officially said that his game supports VR? I doubt it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sneed's

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
Yo if anybody has issues with starting the game regarding the "LastHope-Win64-Shipping.exe CreateProcess() returned 2" error, keep the game in the "LastHope" folder.

My mistake was, that I moved it to the archive folder "LastHope_v1.0028", which the game apparently does not handle well.

Edit: And apparently moving the folder is no-no too. Just keep the game where you extracted it.

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Started the game for the first time, immediately see the girls on the main menu were ran through an AI generator.
Is this the only instance in the game where this is done, or is there more?

I'm also wondering.. why was this done? It's clearly just the same image that's used as the banner for this thread, but ran through an AI generator. It's not an improvement, imo.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Steam is not blocking russia to my knowledge
after all that would be a huge revenue loss for them
Your knowledge is wrong :) It seems there are higher stakes at play at governmental levels, with such measures, higher than any possible revenues from a single gaming platform such as Steam. I'm from Russia and a whole lot of foreign platforms cut out their connections\services\monetization with my country during the last 2 years, despite all their economical losses from that. It's not only Steam, it's far more global in scope.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Def1985

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Not true. It is not Steam, but gamedevs. For instance, it is possible to donate money, but a lot of games are simply removed by the companies themselves.
So you can still publish your game and have income from sales as a developer from Russia here, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximumsily
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes