Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Noting on the computer Always says No Camera To View Need hlep
no camera to view, means you haven't placed a camera in one of the rooms
no motion detected, you have a camera place but no one is in the room

to be able to place the camera, you will need to hit 300 on the seeder to unlock the rec room, one you do that, go to the rec room, go to the tanning area, on the table you will find the item you need.

go to one of there bedrooms/bathrooms, pull up your inventory, go over to the camera, click on select item, then you will see the spots where you can place the camera, then you will have to wait until they are in that room, when they are in the same room with the camera, click on pc, click on cam feed, and you will see what they are doing

i also have it in the text document at the bottom on how to get the item that is needed to place the camera

Ksenox

Apr 22, 2018
The game is the best!
Can anyone make fashion on her? Like in Skyrim!
The developer only does the plot and does not have time, that would help him someone :)
Lingerie, muscular body, oil, sex animation? It would be great!
Well, or with the possibility of replacing standard outfits
And cheats passage through walls, etc.

site

Sep 9, 2017
It'd be nice if the developer could either implement VR support or turn off the integration. I don't mind playing with SteamVR and wasting power on the lighthouses when they're not doing anything, but it stops me from using hacks to actually play in VR. As I use 3D Fix Manager with a universal UE4/Unity fix for a lot of games, but it's impossible to start up Virtual Desktop (or any other VR program) and the game when VR integration is turned on.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
It'd be nice if the developer could either implement VR support or turn off the integration. I don't mind playing with SteamVR and wasting power on the lighthouses when they're not doing anything, but it stops me from using hacks to actually play in VR. As I use 3D Fix Manager with a universal UE4/Unity fix for a lot of games, but it's impossible to start up Virtual Desktop (or any other VR program) and the game when VR integration is turned on.
thats what the shortcut is for it stops the game opening in vr. I can't turn it off becuase the game won't package if it's not there

Reactions: site

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Well the content quality is pretty good, lightyears away from the bad 3d games usually posted on this site so that is a great positive. The story is fine, i honestly don't bother myself too much with story in these kinds of games so my opinion is lesser in this regard. Now the lack of content makes me frustrated. I'm sure there should be more, i can just hope it's release at a quick pace. It does look promising so i wish the best of luck :v

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
While playing, I felt like I made it well. Detail is good.
The next version is really expected.
Thanks for making.

Reactions: lightpower

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I already mentioned this on the discord, but I'll just post it here as well. There seems to be a missing animation for when you try to embrace the mom/Adrianne while trying to kiss her when she's drunk.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There's 3 bugs I've encounter in V2, ignore this if it fixed on V2.1
- Mom washing dish after lunch, when relation point above 50. Bug = Stuck
- Blowjob by sister after dinner when watching TV. The original script need mother role. Bug = Stuck
- If you click fast enough helping aunt stuck in the bridge. Bug = Stuck

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Where is the wine that nat hides in the flight room?
Search the entire floor, not only the room.

I already mentioned this on the discord, but I'll just post it here as well. There seems to be a missing animation for when you try to embrace the mom/Adrianne while trying to kiss her when she's drunk.
And there i though i was the only one with that problem.

I also saw that even if you did everything with mom and aunt in there room at night, they stay with the green aura even though the door has the red one. Dunno if its a bug and the doors aura is the one you gotta pay attention to or i'm missing something and its really confusing.

Got every interaction at this point, even the cam "shows" and boy did that take time to get by not knowing their location.

Suggestions:

-At this point i really think a character location status menu will be necessary for future updates to be less frustrating, OR perhaps just a schedule, an item were the MC can have so we can check whats gonna happen and were, (example: MC saw in cam/heard by standing next to the door that X character does Y activity at Z location at W time so he writes it down in the schedule.

-Increase nighttime from 1am to 2am. In this update by including the REC room Katherine no longer lays down in her bed at night (waited for 2 weeks and never happen), she goes to the Jacuzzi. That's also why a schedule is needed ( as suggested before). Or just "fix" the activities so the characters so they do everything ( again, schedule).

@Poolside Games

I really love this game and i really want it t flourish.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
I am the only one or the clicking with the mouse in order to see some extra scene is crazy. I am trying to do the scene with Adrianna in the room after 6pm. I Click on Tap and it goes so fast. As soon I got at the last second it just goes down and I am unable to finish the scene. Pls, give extra second. The point of the game is to be able to finish the scene. Not like it is a shooting game lol . So far so good

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
where do I put the camera to spy on the ladies I got the thing to make the camera into a spying device but don't know where to place it in their rooms.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes