Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

The time has finally come!! You can pick the game up on steam right now

Had a few last minute issues which mean I had to delay the release by a few hours but what is a last hope update without a delay, at least this one was quick

If you want to pick up the game now there is a 20% discount running for the first week

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018

The time has finally come!! You can pick the game up on steam right now

Had a few last minute issues which mean I had to delay the release by a few hours but what is a last hope update without a delay, at least this one was quick

If you want to pick up the game now there is a 20% discount running for the first week
Is the incest mod gonna work on the steam version? or did the author implemented one in the game?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
What is the status of the game that was supposed to be created after Last Hope? Is it still being developed? When can we expect official information about that game?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

YamiJM

Jul 30, 2023
Hello ! This version have french translation ? Because on steam, they marked" language FR available "

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I played past versions to the epilogue without problem but the steam version that i buyed i had a little lag anyone knows a solution?

asd217218

Feb 27, 2023
How to get wine? i got 1 bottle for Adrianna but i need another bottle to her i'cant find
and How use hide camera all button no effect

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes