Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
I think this is the full save. I attached it to the message.

If you have a VR headset, try to play it again using UEVR. It's awesome! Also use OpenXR toolkit to decrease saturation a bit.

Or play flatscreen with Reshade. I made a cool preset, that looks way better. https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v1-0174-poolside-games.23793/post-13771484

I havent tested reshade with VR
Help me, I don't understand how to enable ReShade and which folder to transfer it to

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Help please!
Reshade 101

I have been using reshade for a lot of my games (starfield, skyrim, gta, red dead, etc)

Here is how you do it

1) you need to download the main reshade plugin, that can be found here and download the reshade preset, which is found here, i'm sure you already have the preset.

2)unpack the reshade preset that you downloaded off this site

3) run the reshade_setup_6.3.1.exe

5) last hope will not show up on the list, so click on browse at the bottom and navigate to the lasthope.exe, double click on it and hit next
1.jpg

6) make sure directx 10/11/12 is check up and hit next
2.jpg

7) at the top right corner, click on uncheck all, then click on check all, at the bottom, click on browse and pick the reshadepreset.ini file that you downloaded and unpacked, then hit next
3.jpg

8) once it's finish, hit finish

9) start the game, at the top left, you will see the reshade stuff
4.jpg

10) hit the home key on your keyboard to bring up the reshade menu
5.jpg

11) you can hit continue or skip tutorial

12) click on the settings tab and add a effect toggle key and effect reload key
6.jpg

13) once you are done setting up the effect keys, click on the home tab of the reshade menu, then hit the home key on your keyboard to close the reshade menu, if done right, you will be be able to turn the reshade effect on and off

(if you hit the home key while you are on the settings tab, after you change the effect keys, it will change it to the home key, and you will have to change it back, it's always best to click on the home tab after you made changes)

7.jpg 8.jpg

9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Reshade 101

I have been using reshade for a lot of my games (starfield, skyrim, gta, red dead, etc)

Here is how you do it

1) you need to download the main reshade plugin, that can be found here and download the reshade preset, which is found here, i'm sure you already have the preset.

5) last hope will not show up on the list, so click on browse at the bottom and navigate to the lasthope.exe, double click on it and hit next
View attachment 4056358

View attachment 4056364

7) at the top right corner, click on uncheck all, then click on check all, at the bottom, click on browse and pick the reshadepreset.ini file that you downloaded and unpacked, then hit next
View attachment 4056370

9) start the game, at the top right, you will see the reshade stuff
View attachment 4056375

View attachment 4056377

View attachment 4056382

13) once you are done setting up the effect keys, click on the home tab of the reshade menu, then hit the home key on your keyboard to close the reshade menu, if done right, you will be be able to turn the reshade effect on and off

(if you hit the home key while you are on the settings tab, after you change the effects, it will change it to the home key, and you will have to change it back, it's always best to click on the home tab after you made changes)

View attachment 4056385 View attachment 4056386

View attachment 4056417 View attachment 4056420
Thank you!

Reactions: Chemmy
Dec 20, 2017
Reshade 101

Here is how you do it

View attachment 4056358

View attachment 4056364

View attachment 4056370

9) start the game, at the top left, you will see the reshade stuff
View attachment 4056375

View attachment 4056377

View attachment 4056382

(if you hit the home key while you are on the settings tab, after you change the effect keys, it will change it to the home key, and you will have to change it back, it's always best to click on the home tab after you made changes)

View attachment 4056385 View attachment 4056386

View attachment 4056417 View attachment 4056420
can you link this tutorial to the start page pls? N7

4.50 star(s) 223 Votes