Lou983

Apr 30, 2017
So i downloaded save file and tried to play the Dream 2 from the computer, but it always plays the Dream 1... Is there any other way to play the second dream? And yes, i have the Bowsette figure next to computer. Thx a lot for any info ;)

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
So i downloaded save file and tried to play the Dream 2 from the computer, but it always plays the Dream 1... Is there any other way to play the second dream? And yes, i have the Bowsette figure next to computer. Thx a lot for any info ;)
if you on the save you unlock the dream 2, in the main menu, you can see it

Reactions: Lou983

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
i have a problem on the morning with natasha, i start the undress process and the buttons disappear

Reactions: Matao

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
same author like horny assylium znd horny henri ? If it is. I won't pledge it because this game will dead in few month

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
I keep running into issues where Im in a spot where Im not supposed to be. Like at one point I managed to run into the daughters room right before she entered and she started masterbating so I clicked on here, but had no options, was forced to reload 2 days prior since there is no way to escape the scene. This wasnt the first time this happened, talked to the daughter on the couch late at night and it was locked there as well, luckily I had saved prior to that. A few other occurrence of this happening with the mom, all likely caused cause I was clicking at a time when there were no events for me to play out.

Overall im enjoying the game.

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
I have a decent computer and it runs until recently released games, but this game caught a lot. Has it happened to any of you or is the problem right here?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I have a decent computer and it runs until recently released games, but this game caught a lot. Has it happened to any of you or is the problem right here?
Amateur developer like this one still far away understanding how to use memory effectively. AAA Developer have their own coders and technique to solve it. Default Game maker platform like Unreal Engine didn't manage memory automatically and need some additional coding to limiting it, thus game runs smoothly.

There are many stupid Newbies who usually with loud noise and yell "I can play Tomb Rider with high setting and running okay, but playing this game is so slow. This game is shit". First of all, yes, it is shit, because it's on amateur level, lack of everything. Second, the real test of your PC actually playing this kind of game, with bad memory script or none existent at all. If you can run this game smoothly, then you can play any AAA games more better.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I seen a lot of people posting about getting stuck between 340-350 for the seeder, if you want to hit 350 which is max, use the save editor, and by the looks of it for the new content, you don't need to hit 350, i was getting some of the new content in this update by just hitting 100 in a new game, the only good thing about hitting 350, you don't have to grind that much to hit the new cap on the seeder when it gets bumped up to 400 in another update, but to see all the content, you will only need 300 by the looks of it still.

So how can i get a handjob by adrianna?
how to get adrianna to give you a handjob
This has been posted many times by me and others, so here we go again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lightpower

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 221862

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three woman. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-10
Release Date: 2019-05-10
Developer: Poolside Games -
Censored: None with patch
Version: 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch Instructions:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64bit: - - -
Win32bit: - - -

Patches:
Extras:

View attachment 221863 View attachment 221865 View attachment 221867 View attachment 221868 View attachment 221869 View attachment 221870 View attachment 221871 View attachment 221872
Anybody know why my downloads keep failing to extract? I tried the MEGA 64 and the 32.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Anybody know why my downloads keep failing to extract? I tried the MEGA 64 and the 32.
it might be the program that you are using to extract, i use winrar, if you are not using that, might want to give that one a try and see if it works, if you are using it, might want to get the latest version of it, and see if that helps

Reactions: CharleyT
Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else get dizzy from the first-person POV in this game? The bobbing and weaving of the NPCs and MC are causing me to have motion sickness. Kinda surprised that no one has mentioned it so far.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone else get dizzy from the first-person POV in this game? The bobbing and weaving of the NPCs and MC are causing me to have motion sickness. Kinda surprised that no one has mentioned it so far.
If you still want to play it, I suggest try lowering the color in your monitor preset. Some people get nausea because motion sickness like shaky movement, others got nausea because contrast color. This game color theme are so contrast between another and this could be things that make you got dizzy. Or combination of both.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes