Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
It looks like a good game if I could see something. Like another described, it is like going into a dark room with sunglasses on. Will download the hotfix to see if it is any better. Otherwise I will uninstall until it can be a bit brighter.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Kinda stuck without hints checklist what to do. The MC's PC also said, nothing can be done anymore. Got full relationship, NPC show green light, but I don't see new action after try different act like talk or 'massage'.
- At 10pm or 11pm, sister is gone. Try to find in her room, bathroom or recreation ... nada.
- At 9pm or 11pm, mum when reading or before sleep, also show green. But nothing new either.
- When aunt eating, show yellow. I forgot what yellow mean. On breakfast, show green, try both answer, nothing new too.
Still gonna try if I've have to do something else first before it. But this update are quite confusing.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
The Incest, Lactation, and Transformation tags are very misleading. (Arguably the Parody tag as well, I have no idea what the reference is if this is indeed a parody.) They may be planned content, but currently are all lacking. Beyond that, and the occasional bouts of motion sickness, this is a very well put together game and I'm quite impressed.
you obviously haven't played through all the content then... that's all in there

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Pretty good overall but I have to wait for more scenes going forwards, played for nearly two hours and didn't get much more than a handjob.
I'll wait until I'm sure there is penetration, but I will keep my eyes on this.

Jul 29, 2017
you obviously haven't played through all the content then... that's all in there
Unless you're referring to the dream sequence, then sure, but it's still misleading as it's not a main component or theme of the game, but then again, this site loves throwing tags on anything that remotely has the smallest amount of content so whatever. *shrugs*

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
When I hit ESCAPE "Save" is NOT one of the 4 options. I see no way for me to save the game. My 4 options are 1) Resume, 2) Options, 3) Return to Main Menu, and 4) Quit Game. How do I save?

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
When I hit ESCAPE "Save" is NOT one of the 4 options. I see no way for me to save the game. My 4 options are 1) Resume, 2) Options, 3) Return to Main Menu, and 4) Quit Game. How do I save?
Are you in the middle of an interaction with a character? Cause I believe you can't save then.

Reactions: rdblev
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes