Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
what is with naughtyPatch.sav i cant anything find in my folder and does the patch even do? since its only a savefile

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
I've tried placing the camera down in the various rooms as a hidden camera. But it says I need a "live streaming attachment". Any thoughts?

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Going to assume that theres no sex yet except in the dreams right? If so....moving on then until then lol.
There kind of is. If you sleep with mom in her room after a night of wine. You pull down her panties and rub. When you select to stop, you accidentally slide in her for a bit. But you don't finish inside her. She's asleep when this happens.

diablo993

Oct 30, 2017
im getting max seeder fuel at 345...am i missing something that will be unlocked at 350? is 350 still the cap?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The game is saying I have new content when I can't find out what's new? ex. Adrianna doing dishes says there is something new (green outline) but nothing is different, you can only grope her. Then it says new stuff again the next time in the same interaction.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
This is good. My only issue with this are the breasts, too big for my taste - it should have an option to change it.

I wonder if there's any other adult games with full 3D graphics, and paid, with high quality models, in some level of AAA video games?

Reactions: Sandrok

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Just go meet the Aunt at the breakfast table and tell her to keep the robe on. Then, you will get your blowjob scene.

also, all relationship stats are max so w/e scenes are available you can do.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
im getting max seeder fuel at 345...am i missing something that will be unlocked at 350? is 350 still the cap?
350 is still max, but you only need 300 to see all content by the looks of it, if you want to hit 350, use a save editor

The game is saying I have new content when I can't find out what's new? ex. Adrianna doing dishes says there is something new (green outline) but nothing is different, you can only grope her. Then it says new stuff again the next time in the same interaction.
there is new content with her when she is doing the dishes, you have to get a handjob from her, then you will get to see whats new

Reactions: diablo993

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I mean the game is really good, don't get me wrong but it would really be nice to somehow track which scenes you have still open.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes