• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
According to the computer there is no progress for anyone, so other then that dorky computer scene thing, can u do anything content wise?

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
TY for this new update
Theres only 1 new "scene" and it is with the shop NPC lady when you get 350 seeder.
Looks like this update focused primarily on introducing the storage room and shop stuff.
Sounds like the next update will be where all the juicy stuff will be, was hoping for
more naked content this update though

Reactions: lightpower

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
According to the computer there is no progress for anyone, so other then that dorky computer scene thing, can u do anything content wise?
Don't rely on the computer ... Dev might be to busy adding content and forgot/missed update every hints in PC.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, that is the only "scene" that I have found which is messing with the ai in the computers store. However, I have not found anything else content wise. Is that all there is?
I haven't tried the new update yet, but I expect the change log got the lay of the land.

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
Get a bigger potatoe -) Adult games of the future will require bigger ones...
i don't see these hobbyist adult games needing bigger computers in the future. the "future" is already here if you think about it. the game engines like Unity, Unreal, and various others already exist. the problem is that the creators pretty much have to become a programmer in order to to use those engines just to make these games, or be a programmer already. the engines like renpy, rpgm, or even flash are easier to use for creators who aren't programmers, nor do they need the latest and greatest in GMO-Growth Hormoned-Cybernetic Potatoes.

...also, "cheap" is relative due to a variety of factors like location, access, or money.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
The shooting mini-game is goddamn awful, I can barely get 650 in one go, and you can do it once a day only.
If you managed to destroy an asteroid by circling around it - good fucking luck collecting the matter it drops.
Just let us stop the drone from moving.

Last edited:

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Is it possible to get money differently? I can't get money with the help of the arrow, it’s very difficult for me.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i don't see these hobbyist adult games needing bigger computers in the future. the "future" is already here if you think about it. the game engines like Unity, Unreal, and various others already exist. the problem is that the creators pretty much have to become a programmer in order to to use those engines just to make these games, or be a programmer already. the engines like renpy, rpgm, or even flash are easier to use for creators who aren't programmers, nor do they need the latest and greatest in GMO-Growth Hormoned-Cybernetic Potatoes.

...also, "cheap" is relative due to a variety of factors like location, access, or money.
Well, I believe the quality of what you can create in Unity, Unreal etc. Does trump what you can make with renpy, rpgm or whatever. People doesn't haven unlimited money, and some creators prone to get more support than others. Competition is what help drive quality forward as well. If people wont upgrade their hardware or can't, then just have to accept the fact some games just wont be available for them.

Reactions: Ozygator

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
The drone minigame sucks hard. Not only is it *incredibly* difficult to aim because you don't have anything like a reticle and the shots are aimed somewhere *up* from the screen instead of towards whatever's in the center of the FOV, but the drone constantly moving and the lack of mouse controls for attitude/direction mean it's very difficult to get the drone pointed at anything.

I recommend ditching the 3d controls and instead implementing the old Asteroids video game; keep everything on the same plane, allow us to alter the speed of the drone, and so on. Just use what works rather than re-inventing the wheel.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah i'll just wait for the next update

Great game though, a lot of potential

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes