AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
thanks for the update keep up the good work, ill hope you add many new things for the sister and mom, smashing in everyway possible xD

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
omfg, the controls for the drone are so nausiating. theres no way I'm going to be able to farm enough for all the stuff in the game when just one session with the drone gives me motion sickness. Why can't it just be some fixed camera turret shooter or something?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
yo, i love your game but do something about the money and your mini games ... awful mini games with awful camera and of course awful gameplay i'm sorry but yeah i don't know if i'm the only one but it's impossible to do something good in this mini games, how can we buy something if the job is awful ? i'm going to wait 2 or 3 versions because we see nothing for the moment and i hope in the futur there will be another option to recover money ...

Reactions: Valeck

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded this because I figured that .4 would be a good amount of gameplay. I played the prologue, and each text box took six seconds to load, making it hard to get through. Also everything was so dark all I saw were blobs of blue and green. I saw a boob outline for Natasha but that's it. If it wasn't for the images on the first page I would have no idea what the characters are supposed to look like. That's a major strike against a game I'm supposed to wank to.

I get past the prologue, and now I'm in my room unable to move because my mouse is linked to a head camera, slowing things down even further, and it's still too dark to see anything. I right click, trying to save so I can mess around with the settings to make this a bit more enjoyable, and all I get is a rotating image of a level one card that won't let me do anything but select cancel. This is the point where I rage quit.

I see this game has an almost perfect score, so I'm thinking that it's me that's doing something, or not doing something that has made what should be a great game complete crap. So please, someone help me out, let me know what I'm doing wrong.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I downloaded this because I figured that .4 would be a good amount of gameplay. I played the prologue, and each text box took six seconds to load, making it hard to get through. Also everything was so dark all I saw were blobs of blue and green. I saw a boob outline for Natasha but that's it. If it wasn't for the images on the first page I would have no idea what the characters are supposed to look like. That's a major strike against a game I'm supposed to wank to.

I get past the prologue, and now I'm in my room unable to move because my mouse is linked to a head camera, slowing things down even further, and it's still too dark to see anything. I right click, trying to save so I can mess around with the settings to make this a bit more enjoyable, and all I get is a rotating image of a level one card that won't let me do anything but select cancel. This is the point where I rage quit.

I see this game has an almost perfect score, so I'm thinking that it's me that's doing something, or not doing something that has made what should be a great game complete crap. So please, someone help me out, let me know what I'm doing wrong.
2 things that should be obvious: 1) this isnt a renpy or rpgm game, controls are going to be different, it's amazing that you never even tried to use the ESC key after right click didnt work..., use WASD to move and your mouse controls where you look, when you're in a scene holding right click will allow you to look around while in FPV. 2) go to options in the title menu and adjust brightness, I never had a problem myself but I'm guessing people with different graphics cards are getting different results for brightness right now

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

This is most likely an issue to do with your computer, are you running on a older system? If not then you may not have directx on your computer. see if downloading this helps. This is an issue others have run into but since i haven't been able to duplicate the error myself I have no way of figuring out what is wrong

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the ESC tip, it allowed me to find the save button. However the brightness bar does nothing. When I tried to download the Direct X you mentioned it said I already had the latest version installed. I'm sorry, but while I may have forgiven the slowness if the girls were hot enough, fumbling around in the dark makes this a failed game for me.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The change log says A new scene involving the store which is similar to the dream scenes once the seeder is at 350
anyone found that ???

May 6, 2018
Nice job Poolside Games, the storage room really looks like a promising thing.
maybe you can improve the drone navigation by using mouse to give directions and "W" or "S" to increase/decrease throttle, so the drone will be able to full stop in front of an asteroid while shooting. I think this will be more like zero grav.
(sorry about my bad english)

By the way... found drunken Adrianna fully naked in her bed. Never happened before, -sadly- neither after.

Last edited:

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
I bought the map and all of the new clothes but don't know how to see anything new. Is there a button I have to press or step I am missing or what?

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes