NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
how money is made in this game, I break asteroids do not make money as I do not find the folder saves or giving to hidden elements I can not even keep money I

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
So is the new bikini for Kat supposed to be an option on the computer for her to wear? I don't have it even though I bought it and gave it to her.

Edit: Fixed it, can't give the clothes in batches. You need to give it one by one to them. What's the event that happens at 350 seeder level? I hit it but when asking the girls about it they say that I haven't even hit 100 yet.

Last edited:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I gotta say - at first i was like.. hmm.. Then I saw VR support and I was like - let's see how this goes.. then I literally played for like 16 hours straight.. game is seriously good. Can't wait to see where it goes from here - also, rift S works - backwards compatibility for the win!
does it work with the rift? I tried it but I only get a black screen in the headset. Idk if might be doing something wrong

Reactions: supmydude

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh come on !!!

go in store.. check interactive tools... undress the store girl... lost access to the store definitly...

now i cant buy anything anymore -_-... its just a prank ! come on !

(fix this ASAP ! i want to buy shit in teh store, now i m definitly stuck with no store because miss store get pissed by a lil' strip tease XD )

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
oh come on !!!

go in store.. check interactive tools... undress the store girl... lost access to the store definitly...

now i cant buy anything anymore -_-... its just a prank ! come on !

(fix this ASAP ! i want to buy shit in teh store, now i m definitly stuck with no store because miss store get pissed by a lil' strip tease XD )
Try to come back the next day!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, the update fixes the asteroid minigame so nicely, It's actually so much easier to do. My first try on the update, after fiddling with the controls for a second to figure them out, I made about 3k in matter, so much easier than last time now.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Props to the dev for fixing the drone minigame, much better.

However, I still have a bunch of issues with the new patch, nothing bought from the store is usable. After buying the map, it doesnt show up in inventory and it's not on the computer so idk how I would use that. I bought all the outfits but have no way of using them. They arent available in "Wardrobe" on the computer. Also there is only one camera in the store (there should be what, 6 total cameras? one for each bedroom and bathroom?) and when I went to my inventory after buying it it wasn't there so what was the point of that...? Feels like I went through a lot of trouble to grind and buy the items for nothing.

EDIT: Even tried starting a new game, same problem. Store only changes drone, nothing else.

Last edited:

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
For those of us who are or were having difficulties with the minigame, there's one simple solution (not sure if it has actually been mentioned, but i've been looking through a few pages and there wasn't any mention of it).

Save editing. Now, I know some are adamant on maintaining the purity, and that editing your savegames shouldn't be done, but there's the simple solution, as all you need is getting one single matter piece for it to show up in the variables you can edit, and that atleast is doable by most.

I'm not saying you have to or have not to, but it's a viable option for those who currently can't do it the normal way without in our minds too much time or effort spent because we currently don't have computers good enough.

Savefile location has already been mentioned and in OP, and I presume you already know of some save editing way or have heard of someone saying something about it, whatever.

And to be frank, if you're going to have a minigame like that, I would suggest atleast having a list of what keys to use for it, unless of course it's in there somewhere and I haven't found it, in which case I apologize.

Reactions: Gandalf78

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
How many places to set cams is there I have only mom bedroom/Shower, Aunts bedroom/Shower the sis has only one in shower in her bedroom there is no place for me to set a camera am I missing something or does she really has no place for cam in bedroom.

SNITHICAR

Aug 15, 2017
can't place cameras, select item is greyed out. anyone have a full save with working camera placement?all other events are done...

Wraithphoenix

Jul 19, 2018
Same problem, do you have multiple cameras in your inventory?

I encountered a bug that gave an additional camera whenever I got a photo from one of the girls so I don't know if having multiple cameras prevents you from placing them or if it's something else causing the issue.

Reactions: Gandalf78
4.50 star(s) 208 Votes