SNITHICAR

Aug 15, 2017
i found a save a few pages back where it works. it does have a bug with katherines camera placement though, both go in the bathroom, cant place one in her bedroom

Oct 14, 2018
So is there any new events/interactions with the girls in 4.0 and 4.2, or was all the content focused on the store and the defence stuff ? :)

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... I have collected x1441 pieces of matter and nothing in the storage room let's me use it to make anything. Can't select matter. Can't "collect" anything.
Also , haven't seen any way to make money. How is this done? Seeder is up to 350/350.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Props to the dev for fixing the drone minigame, much better.

However, I still have a bunch of issues with the new patch, nothing bought from the store is usable. After buying the map, it doesnt show up in inventory and it's not on the computer so idk how I would use that. I bought all the outfits but have no way of using them. They arent available in "Wardrobe" on the computer. Also there is only one camera in the store (there should be what, 6 total cameras? one for each bedroom and bathroom?) and when I went to my inventory after buying it it wasn't there so what was the point of that...? Feels like I went through a lot of trouble to grind and buy the items for nothing.

EDIT: Even tried starting a new game, same problem. Store only changes drone, nothing else.
you have to pick them up from the storage area

Reactions: inkysquid

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ok... I have collected x1441 pieces of matter and nothing in the storage room let's me use it to make anything. Can't select matter. Can't "collect" anything.
Also , haven't seen any way to make money. How is this done? Seeder is up to 350/350.
The matter you collect from the asteroid minigame IS the money

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a save (last version, 4.0 or 4.2). I completed the game but I had 2 bugs.

_I'm 350 seeds, I took the item in the "sun area" but I can't put cameras anywhere (tried every hours of the day, when the girls aren't in their room).

_Dream 2 : My game "Crash", when I select Katherine for the big boobs, Can't get the statue.

If someone could share me a FULL save so I can have a completed game to carry on later version :)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did you open your inventory and select the camera for use. The hot zones appear as orange spheres. I found 5, three bathrooms and 2 of the bedrooms.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to make quick Gaia and money you can always use cheat engine. value are pretty easy to find, then you play a bit and check the change and got them and put max and lock value. (have todo that all the time you launch game tho, i dont think value are stable)

work good on my side for lock the gaia fill (wich is pain in ass at beginning XD)

timheya

Jun 16, 2017
any tips to getting vive to work with this?

"-vr -hmd=SteamVR" launch options didnt seem to work correctly

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Found a bug, can't place my 6th camera in Katherine's bathroom. I was able to in previous builds back when there was only 1 camera, but in this build the orange sphere doesnt show, although if i go into her bedroom the spot where I ALREADY put a camera is orange and if I place the camera I am holding there it disappears and I just wasted 2000 matter.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Props to the dev for fixing the drone minigame, much better.

However, I still have a bunch of issues with the new patch, nothing bought from the store is usable. After buying the map, it doesnt show up in inventory and it's not on the computer so idk how I would use that. I bought all the outfits but have no way of using them. They arent available in "Wardrobe" on the computer. Also there is only one camera in the store (there should be what, 6 total cameras? one for each bedroom and bathroom?) and when I went to my inventory after buying it it wasn't there so what was the point of that...? Feels like I went through a lot of trouble to grind and buy the items for nothing.

EDIT: Even tried starting a new game, same problem. Store only changes drone, nothing else.
You have to pick up anything you buy (other than the drone stuff) from the storage room. In order for the girls to have the new clothing items, you need to first pick them up and then hand it to them (catch them walking between spots).

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes