Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
can someone tell me what all scenes there are for each girl? im on day 40 but idk if i have completed all the scenes or not, and theres no guide or anything for this game

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
can someone tell me what all scenes there are for each girl? im on day 40 but idk if i have completed all the scenes or not, and theres no guide or anything for this game
If you have played that long I am sure you found them all and there is not that much

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way to transfer saves from one version to another? I have V2 and I wanted to see if I could transfer that save to V3 so I don't have to start all over again.

PawanPs

Apr 27, 2018
The game is not responding... When I click on exe it opens but crashes giving a black screen.
What are the minimum sys requirements for this game?

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
Very good game, needs to fix the camera bug tho.
I guess it's caused by the girls returning a new camera every time you talk with them instead of returning only the original and going back to the default talk after that.

Also need a gallery or list of scenes, I think I only missed sunbathing/gym scenes(never saw someone in these 2 rooms, despite Katherine having gym clothes), but can't know for sure without a gallery or completion percentage.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
How do I get the 2nd dream? I have the one in the tower and what do i do with that camera attachment that you get from the pool floor?
1. Unlock Recreation floor. Ask Katherine about special event before 12. During contest let Katherine win. If everything is ok, she will give you figurine. When you go to bed, you will have dreem.
2. With camera attachment you can place camera in girls bedrooms/bathrooms. After that you go to your PC and use "Camera Feed" Camera works ONLY when girls are inside bedrooms/bathrooms.

Reactions: Den187 and f95lash
D

Deleted member 1360486

At 11:00 am after dinner, I only get the grope scene. After that, the mc just goes; ``Look at the time`` and leaves, although i got a green outline on the mother. Help pls

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes