JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
stuck have all the girls maxxed out in affection, i have 350 in the chamber but no one says that I do. In fact they acknowledge that I only have 100 or so in the chamber. What am I missing

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
At 11:00 am after dinner, I only get the grope scene. After that, the mc just goes; ``Look at the time`` and leaves, although i got a green outline on the mother. Help pls
that is because the sister is still in the room. Wait for the sister to leave and for the mom to be by herself, and try again

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
seen alot of people asking about cheating for matter.
you can cheat for matter using

just look for ItemCount_8_EDF78082408A89BFC456129837AE5983 then change that value.
I did that, I got more Matter, so thank you very much for this.

My only question is: Is it possible to change one of those values to unglitch the camera?
I got the bug where I have 2x Camera, and I cant use any of them, the Select Item button is greyed out.

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
I have tried everything to manipulate the drone in the minigame. What are the controls to the drone. All I can do is accelerate and stop. How do you shoot? How do you collect the matter?

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
I have tried everything to manipulate the drone in the minigame. What are the controls to the drone. All I can do is accelerate and stop. How do you shoot? How do you collect the matter?
I think it was spacebar to shoot and to collect mater u just need to be near it or drive into it after u destroyed an asteroid

robi

May 10, 2017
Having same problem with camera and 350 fill up issues. Girls kept saying i m not even filled 100 yet!:confused:o_O:unsure:

BTW is there any similar type Roaming around game i can try. Thanks In advance.:)

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
BTW is there any similar type Roaming around game i can try. Thanks In advance.:)
Similar? Not really.
Kinda similar...? Yes.
Try House Party. You can roam around and move with WSAD, talk to characters, pick responses, have sex with them (after you gain stats and do some things in the story) etc.

P.S. This game (Last Hope) is better imo, nothing truly compares to it.

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Having same problem with camera and 350 fill up issues. Girls kept saying i m not even filled 100 yet!:confused:o_O:unsure:

i have found this game don't know if u can roam but it look like u can i haven't actually played it yet so idk if it is

MyNameTom

Nov 20, 2017
I have nearly finished the game (2/3 women complete progression and all the side bits).
I will say, I really enjoyed it. Even the grindy bit of it I enjoyed.
Bravo

Now, perhaps and expansion on the early morning and late night... :3
how do you make money?

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Space bar and left mouse click....space shoots the gun and mouse click powers you forward to collect....aim using the mouse. once you get the hang of it you can collect stuff pretty fast

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes