JJadams

May 25, 2017
To be sure I don't miss anything : the new scenes are at the fancy dinner (found 3), and not-yet-working workout scene with sis ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I just starting the game. I´m in my room. How can i get out of my room? Only my bed is clickable. :unsure:

skeletonjoke

Jun 5, 2017
With the aunt : talk to her, and ask her about the special event. The dinner is every evening, from 6pm to 9pm (if I remember right)
[/QUOTE]
I can't get the dialogue to trigger. Its just compliment and ask about Gaia. I have 100/100 love with all of them

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
So what are the things that can happen on this event? Only thing I managed to do is get the mother to blow me and fall asleep on the sofa with the aunt and sister.

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's already been talked about, but I found a bug in the morning, while in the gym with the sister. When she asks me to spot her, the game seems to loop indefinitly on the same screen. I can only change the camera angle, not progress nor go back unless I load up an older save !

Reactions: Lusteh and Jarul

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
With the aunt : talk to her, and ask her about the special event. The dinner is every evening, from 6pm to 9pm (if I remember right)
I can't get the dialogue to trigger. Its just compliment and ask about Gaia. I have 100/100 love with all of them
[/QUOTE]

Same for me, this option does not appear

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Any ways to get Adrianna fully naked during the event? I tried like 100 times.
What's the event like?

Edit:
I managed to get the mom fully naked and nothing happened aside the blowjob you get either way.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes