Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Ok so the tags mention transformation, is there any content in this regard or is it just a in the future thing?

Oct 14, 2018
Ok so the tags mention transformation, is there any content in this regard or is it just a in the future thing?
The dream after you watch a show with the aunt, involves a girl being transformed, which leads to her getting a more sexual body, which the proceeds to more.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
So there's still no vaginal or actual sex scene other than dream and drunk sequence?
Damn, i feel like being CBT-ed here haha

How long is the update interval for the game? A month or two?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So there's still no vaginal or actual sex scene other than dream and drunk sequence?
Damn, i feel like being CBT-ed here haha

How long is the update interval for the game? A month or two?
The dev Patreon page, linked in OP, can probably tell you that fairly easily.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I can't trigger the fancy dinner either, when i talk to natasha i don't have the special event option...

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I like the build up a lot.

I noticed some ppl complain about, but personally i think its great.
There is one thing I would change. Over the course of time and increase to love statistics, the girls should start to allow to do all the lewd stuff without the rubber.
Another thing is expansion to the scenes already there, so for example a scene that end with handjob could end with a swallow. a cum on hand to cum on body/face ect, ect.

I would not mind the build up to go on for a while with just advancement to the scenes already in placed.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
A super short update, definitely not worth of being the "5.0". I know that programming and stuff take time but you can't be pretending that THREE SCENES are worth.
Tbh updates should focus on more sexual options with the girls than on a shop feature, gathering resources etc. since you get kinda blue balled at each update lol. These features are cool though, but by doing that you get less content actionwise. And it doesn't help when bugs shorten the content haha.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes