joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
wait. There is not much content added and each version has bugs
Thanks. I will wait. The game looks promising and versions up to 3.0 didn't have many serious bugs. I believe the bugs problem is only temporary, and in a few months it will be worth playing it again with more content.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
How do you set up cameras in rooms again?
You get a camera attachement from the sunroom/sunbathing room, right next to the door. You unlock the rec area after hitting 300 in GAIA or whatever it's called. Then open the inventory (right-click) and select a camera. It should now show small orange bubbles in places where you can set up a camera, each bedroom an bathroom at least.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
for people still having issues with the dinner event trigger. I was having issues too until I unlocked the pool and than I talked to the aunt while she was on her way back from the pool instead of when she was at the table at around 6 or 7 P.M. you may also need to trigger a certain point of progression in the story until than. One that I'm certain of, because of the dialogue, is interacting with her door after dinner and complimenting her fancy dress. I also had every relation at about 90 and had everyone willing to give handjobs/blowjobs.

Reactions: jewuwee
Jun 13, 2018
AH! The frame rate problem makes it almost impossible to catch the sister before she goes into either her room or bathroom! This is getting so annoying.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Seems to be several bugs. Played it for 7 hours on a new game, never triggered the Fancy Dinner scene, the workout scene gets looped, couldnt get Katherine to wear Virgin Killer outfit much less Adrianna's fancy clothes. I think there needs to be a progress bar or % indicator on progression or make it like milftoon drama when your at the end get a warning and exit the game or something similar to that effect.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know where I can find v4.2 or if its archived somewhere? I can't seem to find it on any website, seems to be overwritten by the current version.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know where I can find v4.2 or if its archived somewhere? I can't seem to find it on any website, seems to be overwritten by the current version.
Pardon me for asking, but why would you want to use an old version?

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
because alot of scenes from 4.0/4.2 arent in the current version, current version seems like its been over hauled rather than being update/extended with the current content.

Last edited:

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
because alot of scenes from 4.0/4.2 arent in the current version, current version seems like its been over hauled rather than being update/extended with the current content.
What kind of scenes are in 4.2 that are not in 5.0?

Also, does anyone have a list of (DAZ) assets used for the characters?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Scenes from older versions are in the new one dude, on the contrary it's the new scenes that i can't seem to trigger lol, the old ones are fine

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
I must be tired then, I'll remake a new game and see if i can trigger certain events.

but it never hurts to replay an older version.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I must be tired then, I'll remake a new game and see if i can trigger certain events.

but it never hurts to replay an older version.
You have to meet certain requirements to trigger scenes, don't forget that

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Goddamit, Stuck in the Wall, Stuck in the Shower... no thanks frustration pure, im too stupid for it

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes