Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does VR work with this game since my Oculus is starting up. I know i can fix this as said in the VR fix doc. Was just interested to play this in VR.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
great update, im excited for "being able get the girls pregnant" in 1 or 2 nexts updates ^^

EDIT: great detail that if you already swaps the birth control pills, you cannot do raw sex yet

Last edited:

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Im 2/3 on Adrianna, Katherine, and Natasha for Contest. Anyone know how to activate the third contest?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Im 2/3 on Adrianna, Katherine, and Natasha for Contest. Anyone know how to activate the third contest?
for me on getting 3/3, once the contest started, i went ahead and pick one as a winner for the first set of options, when natasha is wearing a shirt

Reactions: eggtat-ec-

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If I recall correctly

Make sure to max out the relationship points for all 3 ladies as well as the seeder

and It should go

Can't Decide
Can't Decide
Yes
Suggest Touching
Select "Harder" or "Tease" for each
Pick a winner
repeat twice to pick the other two

and that should do it

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you fill the seeder? Also, how do you complete the checklist?
To fill the seeder, you have to do certain sex actions with all three women while wearing a condom or jerk off. Then head to the flight deck, first room on the left as you enter and click on the monitor.

To complete the check list you have to do various things with the 3 women on the ship, start by complementing them then as the relationship points increase you can do more intimate actions with them, and thus start ticking of the check list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken2111

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Same here.

View attachment 618317

PS: i want to fuck Natasha in yoga scene.. argh! :LOL:

PS2: Poolside Games,

it's probably a small detail, but in the blowjob scene, in the kitchen and with Kat on the sofa, without the condom and in the climax scene, the sperm does not appear in the girl's mouth.

Thank you, for your hard work.
I have the same problem, 5 PM I go to see Natasha and there is no option to choose

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes