trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
i filled the seeder to 300
and didnt finish the "mom" bath .. was on yellow .. now its gone...
i dont know how to progress from here
View attachment 620686
dont wanna go to 400 and find some vanish too
any clues?
The "bikini changing/bathtub' event is the only one that stops happening as far as i know. Its not even on the checklist. Rest is done by filling up the seeder until you get all of the access cards and birth control pills. I see that you have almost all of the events. Just do them again with different dialogue choices and make sure that all of their "love" is at max (170) points. The ones you are missing maybe happens on a different day of a week. So just check the schedule every day and look for green activity bars on it (use tab key for fast access and check the schedule. if no activities are green just skip a day on your bed and check again). Those would be the ones that you are missing. You also need to repeat "pool party" and "fancy diner" with different options to get all of the events for each character.

P.S: One access card is located in the med bay on a table and is not automatically obtained. It disappears if not taken on its own seeder level stage. But it doesn't matter as it is made redundant by a higher level card later, so i guess it can be entirely skipped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Does the have an ending?Cause after i putted 500/500 semen fuel the alien said i had to put more but i cant for some reason.
What ending? Game is still in development. All you can do in this version is listed on a checklist in your inventory (that's if you bought it). There is no point going beyond 500 seeders. I once managed to go over the cap and fill it to 1000. It had actually restarted the main story, like i was at 100 again. Scene with Kat doing her firs handjob on mc happened again and shit. Just do the checklist and w8 for the next version.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Natasha's shower scene probably needs an update after you give her pills. Adrianna's reading also seem like it could use an update. Some scene dialogue should probably be updated with new dialogue after the first time. Would it be possible to add an animation speed slider to the scenes?
What do you mean Natasha shower scene needs an update? And Adriana reading scene..? Dude, by that logic every scene needs an update. This update focused on "no rubber craempie" stuff. Those 2 scenes don't even have actual sex in them. Both are handjob scenes. I don't think you need birthcontrol for a handjob.. But what do i know xD

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I feel like there should be a way to cheat at cards, since it's random finding whatever the last scene is there is a pain.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. You just have to choose Help Clean Up and then Get Up.
Wining a card game wont lend you any scenes. Girls just lose their clothes. Scenes are same either way.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Does this game mine crypto?? Because it can take my gtx 1080 to 100%
It doesn't have internet access as far as i know.. Its just not very well optimized for now, and actually is very graphic intense. It racks up more memory for me than graphics. My graphics is only gtx 960.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I have a RTX 2070 (which is approximately as powerful as your gtx 1080)
I'm able to run it with >100 FPS in 1440p with 100% GPU usage.
The unreal engine is usually hardware intensive.
But I'm aware that most of the players doesn't have high end GPU (terribly expensive)
It would be great if the Dev optimized his game a little bit more when it's finished.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I have a RTX 2070 (which is approximately as powerful as your gtx 1080)
I'm able to run it with >100 FPS in 1440p with 100% GPU usage.
The unreal engine is usually hardware intensive.
But I'm aware that most of the players doesn't have high end GPU (terribly expensive)
It would be great if the Dev optimized his game a little bit more when it's finished.
Yes the game is hardware intensive, particularly on the GPU. However, it isnt anywhere near as intensive as games like House Party (Unity) or Fallen Doll (Unreal Engine).

In addition, if you arent hitting your framerate target, then I suggest turning the Shadow Quality to Medium or Low.
I used to run the game with a GTX 970 (way weaker than your 1080/2070), with Shadows set to Low, and the game was running buttery smooth at 60 FPS 1080p all the time.
If you are on a higher resolution and high refresh rate monitor, then you might still be ok, provided that you drop the Shadow quality.

As for the crypto part of the question.....lol no. I'm pretty sure it isnt, but if you want to be check so you can be sure too, just drop the quality settings, including the resolution, limit the framerate via either V-sync or just a framerate limiter, and check GPU usage again. If your 1080 never drops below 100% usage, then you can start worrying about crypto.
In short, my 1080ti isnt on 100% usage (ever), so why would they be crypto-mining off of your hardware only?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
If you've replaced their birth control pills does the MC have different thoughts when cumming inside like she may be pregnant now or stuff like that?

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, I noticed some inconsistencies with the condom thing. You can give them birth control pills and they will take it, but they will still use their old dialogue in some scenes and say they wont do it without a condom.

For example, I gave the pill to Natasha, she was even happy about it and said she really wanted to do it without a condom, but I did the shower scene with her right after that and she said she would never ever do it without a condom. (totally forgetting what she said a moment ago)

Same thing happened with Kathrine, she takes the pill, but she seems to forget about it in some scenes.

Also, I couldn't figure out what to do with the fake pills.

By the way, while watching a romantic movie with Adrienne, player says something about watching a different romance movie next time and it sound like it would lead to a scene, but that movie is nowhere to be found. I literally looked everywhere :D

Lastly, does anyone knows if there are any more dream sequences? I only found two. I thought there would be one for each girl, I got one from Natasha and one from Kathrine but nothing from Adrienne.

Poolside Games wouldn't it be lovely if after we got max love, we could visit the girls at night and just make love on their beds, instead of them pretending like they have never had sex with the player? It is weird that you can't even ask, even though they had sex so many times before.

EDIT: Also, I know this idea might sound ridiculous, but assuming you are not going to hire voice actresses for this game, would you consider adding options for text to speech kind of thing or something like simlish? (simlish is gibberish used in Sims games, something like that could work nicely with this game.)

Text to speech has gotten pretty good lately, there are even better tools than the usual Text to speech software out there. WaveNet for example is an open source software that can basically replicate anyone's voice and you can write your own text to it. There are lots and lots of free to use sound files out there, you can use one of their voices to create sound files for the characters.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone give a hint to get middle pool party reward? I've completed first and third options for all.

What day does late night tv watching occur?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
If you've replaced their birth control pills does the MC have different thoughts when cumming inside like she may be pregnant now or stuff like that?
You can swap the birth control with the fake pills but as the game is now you will default to the condom option since there isn't anything for the fake pill route.

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
What ending? Game is still in development. All you can do in this version is listed on a checklist in your inventory (that's if you bought it). There is no point going beyond 500 seeders. I once managed to go over the cap and fill it to 1000. It had actually restarted the main story, like i was at 100 again. Scene with Kat doing her firs handjob on mc happened again and shit. Just do the checklist and w8 for the next version.
Ok thanks for the info man

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Can Pregnancy?
Most likely cuming in future update.
My guess is when seeder reaches level 600? It will open new area(s) of ship that support children.
Also hoping for "repopulate and repeat" just to keep game going after reaching end.

Note, good idea in order to handle a large number of children is to:
1. Place them in stasis, aka freeze them in pods till destination is reached.
2. Growth acceleration and dropping them off in other colonies.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes