Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey Everyone Update 19.0 is out now for all second base backers. Access for first base will come in a couple of days along with any bug fixes needed.

There's plenty of new scenes to check out in this update so make sure to find them all. Each character has 3 new/continued events, well almost... Natasha's third event has been giving me a lot of trouble so for the moment she only has 2 events. The third event should be fixed for 19.1 in a week or so but I wanted to get the rest out so I could get any other bugs fixed at the same time.

Almost every event in the game is complete now so the next update is more focused on the story and getting that finished. While it is the end of the story it will most likely not be the final update as there are still some things I want to add before moving on to my next game. As always I'm also trying to improve how the game runs and looks but some of these changes can take a lot of time when the game is so deep into development.

Again, thank you all so much for supporting the game and I hope you enjoy this latest update

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v19.0
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
Mega - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
highlight option cant be turn on, switch it on it automatic switch off everytime save the option v19.0 version.

edit: found some temporary solution to enable highlight again ( not sure it happen only to me or everyone )

go to: AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
delete setting.sav

after that, you entering the game YOU MUST NOT PRESS ON OPTION SETTING or highlight option will automatic turn off again, that's mean you cant setting FOV or anything.
if you press on option you must delete the setting file again.

Last edited:
Reactions: skai

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I usually am the one against adding more characters, but I think the dev has reached that point. only 3 girls to interact with for the most part. We already have plenty of scenes for the 3 of them.

I think it's time for more characters for the ship or a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vindaria
Oct 26, 2017
For some reason the game is not letting me visit or take Katherine to the Alien ship. It keeps saying something to the effect of "I have plans" whenever I try. I have already done the status report recordings with all 3 girls so I'm not sure what's holding it up.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I usually am the one against adding more characters, but I think tge dev has reached that point. only 3 girls to Interact with for the most part. We already have plenty of scenes for the 3 of them.

I think it's time for more characters for the ship or a new game.
Well there are 2 Aliens on the Alienship aswell
For some reason the game is not letting me visit or take Katherine to the Alien ship. It keeps saying something to the effect of "I have plans" whenever I try. I have already done the status report recordings with all 3 girls so I'm not sure what's holding it up.
That message normlly appears if you made any kind of plan before that which would trigger and interfere with a daylong visit on teh Alienship... potentially a promise to meet up with a different girl over there

Reactions: gentlemanclub
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes