Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Edit#1
I edit the first part of me comment, because i do not know that the developer had alread add this feature...
Perhaps in the v18 there was no data (day/month/year) when we save. But now with the v19.2. I see that after i save the game, in the save file we now can see also the day and the month we play the game.
So i need to edit me post, because i was asking the developer to add this things too. But as i say the game now have this too. So the developer are really doing an awesome work.

Also can someone help me with a little thing to?
Perhaps me english is really bad, but i read someone write about the event in the alien ship... is true that there is tentacles? Because if yes i prefer to avoid it, i am not into tentacles fetish. I do not wanna see me women do sex with tentacles...
Also to the alien women are normal female women? Just do not wanna si a female with a dick.
Thank you and sorry for me bad english

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Default Profile is used by Windows so yes it would matter.
Well like I said. If he only uses the default profile then no and my msg before that covered it anyways by searching for the save.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
If he only uses the default profile then no
I understand that you covered the faulty install with the other person. But I am only trying to correct bad information you seem to have on what the Default Profile is and does.

You can't login too or use the Default Profile. The Default Profile is a template used by Windows to create a User Profile when they login for the first time and doesn't get used again until a new User Profile needs to be created.
My cousin is a MS developer and this is what she said you can take it or leave it doesn't matter to me.

Reactions: Bob69

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm wondering if I should try this game. The reviews are high, but the renders seem meh to me. Were those improved since first release?

Aug 14, 2021
I'm wondering if I should try this game. The reviews are high, but the renders seem meh to me. Were those improved since first release?
I think you could consider playing this game, the quality and the graphics of the game is really great, i think it's not a triple A renders, they have a few bugs. but still its playable

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It's a real 3D game, not a ren'py visual novel with rendered pictures, just so you know. I'd say the characters look a lot better in motion than they do in the screenshots in the OP and it doesn't help that they chose some pretty meh screenshots to showcase for the thread. I also avoided this game for a long while because I thought it looked kinda boring. You can also control the camera during sex scenes.
It's worth it if you're into big titties.

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
Should I fill up the seeder levels ASAP or should I do every scene possible at my current level and then proceed to fill them up?

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Should I fill up the seeder levels ASAP or should I do every scene possible at my current level and then proceed to fill them up?
You should go as far as possible with each character before proceeding to next seeder level in my opinion, otherwise you might skip scenes

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Also can someone help me with a little thing to?
Perhaps me english is really bad, but i read someone write about the event in the alien ship... is true that there is tentacles? Because if yes i prefer to avoid it, i am not into tentacles fetish. I do not wanna see me women do sex with tentacles...
Also to the alien women are normal female women? Just do not wanna si a female with a dick.
Thank you and sorry for me bad english
The developer writes the story as a Possession Event... The aliens can controll other life forms and get extra limbs via doing so so "You" are controlling the tentacles...
You can choose not to do them, but the checklist will remain incomplete then...

There's no futa/trans content...
The aliens are multicolour skin shaded females,, if you seen startrek, farscape or played mass effect that's a fetish all off its own now...
Guess the developer has seen 1 of them lol there pink in latest build they use holograms to be human females first they are disabled during sex scenes so display non human ears and pink and yellow skin sections..

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The developer writes the story as a Possession Event... The aliens can controll other life forms and get extra limbs via doing so so "You" are controlling the tentacles...
You can choose not to do them, but the checklist will remain incomplete then...

There's no futa/trans content...
The aliens are multicolour skin shaded females,, if you seen startrek, farscape or played mass effect that's a fetish all off its own now...
Guess the developer has seen 1 of them lol there pink in latest build they use holograms to be human females first they are disabled during sex scenes so display non human ears and pink and yellow skin sections..
Thank you for the info. So for me the checklist remain incomplete. I understand that the MC control the tentacles, buy not really my taste. So i try to do all the other things without the tentacles :ROFLMAO:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I've played this game several times and I must say, it's an absolute banger. I was surprised however, that during my many playthroughs, I never once noticed the mistake/blemish on Natasha's right eyelid. You learn something new everyday.

1675255338450.png

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes