Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
When I grope Adrianna in kitchen it stucks on "You just wanted to feel me up didn't you?"
How do I pass here ?
are you using v2 or v2.1, that was a known bug in v2, so if you are using it, you might want to download 2.1 since it was fixed

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I started a new game again with v2.1, i don't know how long i spent playing it on getting everything to trigger, but while i was doing it, i also made this here for a later use and less days spent on getting everything to trigger, my last save was on day 64, wanted to make sure i got everything, and sharing in mind.

the last hope 2.1 txt is my walkthrough kind of, and here is my save thats at 64 days, this save was made with that patch found in the op and incest turned on

where to place it
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

make sure you rename it to SaveGame1.sav, if you want it in a different place, just change that 1 to the spot you want it to be in, like 5, so rename it to SaveGame5.sav
beside blowjob no sex ? in game

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
As far as I have seen, you can change the body of a character in a dream with a potion. The change is only clothes and boob size, no gender stuff.
Now THAT is what I like! Thanks.

The gender stuff that's in almost all games is not something I enjoy, but if they give us something to mess with other characters' bodies I'm intrigued.
It's better when it's permanent, can be used freely and stackable, but even fixed events are better than nothing. :)

LazySammy40

Jul 5, 2018
When are you supposed to give her the wine? I've tried several different times of the day and all the options in the bed when shes drunk I just keep getting kicked out of the room.

Jlan90

Jul 20, 2017
When are you supposed to give her the wine? I've tried several different times of the day and all the options in the bed when shes drunk I just keep getting kicked out of the room.
You give her it as a gift then on a night you visit her

zyx0110

Sep 4, 2017
I started a new game again with v2.1, i don't know how long i spent playing it on getting everything to trigger, but while i was doing it, i also made this here for a later use and less days spent on getting everything to trigger, my last save was on day 64, wanted to make sure i got everything, and sharing in mind.

the last hope 2.1 txt is my walkthrough kind of, and here is my save thats at 64 days, this save was made with that patch found in the op and incest turned on

where to place it
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

make sure you rename it to SaveGame1.sav, if you want it in a different place, just change that 1 to the spot you want it to be in, like 5, so rename it to SaveGame5.sav
Noting on the computer Always says No Camera To View Need hlep

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Stuck at Max seeder level. Counter not going up anymore at 349
It's not meant to go above 350, so you are fine there

Noting on the computer Always says No Camera To View Need hlep
Assuming you have the attachment (found in rec room after 300 seeder) you need to open inventory, select the camera and place it down somewhere (Dresser in Adrianna/Katherine Bedrooms, Adrianna Bathroom, and the bathroom Katherine uses; didn't see any obvious spots for Natasha)
Camera feed will be blank if they are not currently in the room.

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
There is a bug in the titjob scene, if you select without a condom, it defaults to condom. And all sequential times you do the event it defaults to using the condom without giving the player a choice.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Strange, my Oculus rift load with the game? Unfortunately, it doesn't work with VR. Someone know what is going on. So far so good.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes