Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
When I heard this last update was going to have pregnancy content, I was very happy. When I read said content only appears after completing the main story, my happiness dissipated. I suppose I should be glad the update contains any form of pregnancy at all, regardless of where it appears in the game.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
When I heard this last update was going to have pregnancy content, I was very happy. When I read said content only appears after completing the main story, my happiness dissipated. I suppose I should be glad the update contains any form of pregnancy at all, regardless of where it appears in the game.
Do not swap pills until G.A.I.A at 999, save game and finish game way you like. after it you can load game and see Preggo version. It is pity there is no Preggo scenes, i think just girls models are changed and scenes are the same...

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how to download it i've got error when doing it by: save link as...
1680987456412.png
As you see, i myself downloaded it without problems, try some VPN, or another browser. And sometimes windows defender can corrupt it and do not tell you about it. Like he find something there, and quarantine it, without asking.

Reactions: Crocker505

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey anyone has an idea of when the game will be ended (in version number maybe) ? I really enjoyed playing the game in it's early dev and really wait for the end to enjoy it again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes