Yannick Hamel

Jun 21, 2018
Natasha says she hides some wine somewhere in the ship at night. I can not find it. Can somebody tell me the location pls?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Did you fill the Fuel tank with your semen? it unluck more event at 100/200 and 300
yep, filled it to 300. It changes nothing, interactions are minimal. Unlocked some events with Adrianna and Kat(handjobs) but Natasha seems impossible to progress, i can do nothing with her.

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
So here's as far as i could get:

G.A.I.A 499

Adrianna - a handjob
Sister - blowjob
Aunt - at night touching breasts

Did i miss anything? is this as far as the game goes for now?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I started a new game again with v2.1, i don't know how long i spent playing it on getting everything to trigger, but while i was doing it, i also made this here for a later use and less days spent on getting everything to trigger, my last save was on day 64, wanted to make sure i got everything, and sharing in mind.

the last hope 2.1 txt is my walkthrough kind of, and here is my save thats at 64 days, this save was made with that patch found in the op and incest turned on

where to place it
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

make sure you rename it to SaveGame1.sav, if you want it in a different place, just change that 1 to the spot you want it to be in, like 5, so rename it to SaveGame5.sav

Edited: I added in that txt on how to start the pool party, and the camera placement locations, i seen a people ask, so i thought i would add that in it.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes