4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
image_2022-08-30_055703402.png

Overview:
Bound for the Starship Aurora in orbit around your dying world, you meet two Nekos who accidentally travel through an experimental wormhole to join you.
The earth has become a desolate and brutally cold place. All of the human race has died off. But you were saved because of your father, a scientist and inventor who designed the base you live in and helped you on the path to getting off the planet and aboard the waiting starship Aurora. Beyond that, the universe holds many adventures, dangers, and new worlds to discover. Your first mission... Getting these Nekos back to Pantheria. But on arrival, you find yourself being forced to fight another very familiar and very powerful Neko.
Last Human is a KINETIC VN story I started to write quite a few years ago. I started this project some time ago with another dev (Nope), but never got it off the ground. I took over the project, scrapped everything we had done and began again. My vision is simple: a science fiction fantasy with Nekos and some lewd fun mixed in with the usual comedy, romance, drama, and fun. This is not just a 'fuck' game; this is a series; a story (with some sex thrown in). The love interests will be a 'harem' and also your crew aboard the Aurora. Think "Star Trek" for adults.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: N2TheFire - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6a
Language: English
Other Games: Serenity
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: NAME MOD

ep01_0005.jpg ep01_0053.jpg ep01_0070.jpg ep01_0145.jpg ep01_0150.jpg ep01_0268.jpg ep01_0374.jpg ep01_0402.jpg ep01_0812.jpg ep01_0998.jpg lh_prev_c1e1_007.png lh_prev_c1e1_008.png lh_prev_c1e1_009(1920).png lh_prev_c1e1_009.png lh_prev_c1e1_010.png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You'd think last male human's number one concern would be repopulating, at least somewhat.
But looking at those tags... not sure if handjob will be very effective at all that repopulating business. :sneaky::coffee:
Also good job at killing not only the father and mother this time, but the entire human race. That's like, next-level bruh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
, N2TheFire
good work and I like how you handling this story and still keeping Serenity story alive but wow on the Neko love, I wouldn't mind being a pet to them too. Keep up the good work that you doing

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
LastHuman-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Devka

May 8, 2017
Never seen a ship like the one as soon as you start the game... :LOL:

All good though! Looking forward to the future of the game.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I know of a starfleet officer who had a fairly mutual relationship with some wormhole aliens. His ship was named the something something mother-effing pimp hand. His first name was "don't fuck with," I think.

Never seen a ship like the one as soon as you start the game... :LOL:

All good though! Looking forward to the future of the game.
Every time I see a ship with lower fins, all I can think is the designer believes style can be substituted for function. Shield emitters be damned, we look stupid as Hell! Now, let's never enter the orbit of any planet ever and never exceed half-impulse ever!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say that was pretty fantastic. Not my usual thing, but I love Sci-fi, so that was a plus. Writing was great, characters were great, renders were great, etc etc. All in all, everything was great lol.

My only concern is if this is going to be a Kinetic Novel. There were no choices throughout all of that. Is it going to continue being this way? If so, should probably tag it as such. Not into Kinetic Novels myself, as I prefer the whole "choose your own adventure" style (having actual meaningful choices).

Besides that though, everything was awesome. Wish you the best of luck with this and thanks! ;)

Reactions: InTheWoods

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Gotta say that was pretty fantastic. Not my usual thing, but I love Sci-fi, so that was a plus. Writing was great, characters were great, renders were great, etc etc. All in all, everything was great lol.

My only concern is if this is going to be a Kinetic Novel. There were no choices throughout all of that. Is it going to continue being this way? If so, should probably tag it as such. Not into Kinetic Novels myself, as I prefer the whole "choose your own adventure" style (having actual meaningful choices).

Besides that though, everything was awesome. Wish you the best of luck with this and thanks! ;)
Given Serenity is a KN, this will also likely be a KN. However, they're both good enough to be worth it even if you don't like KNs. (I don't, either, but I loved Serenity enough anyway to support N2 on SS.)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.G ... dude you have a way that i've only seen very few others have ... and i do mean very few ..... N2 .... your simply one of the very best ... love the connections you done in game (y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes