• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I changed the version during beta as I had to fix some things. That is how I will do releases and versions from here on out. If I have to rebuild, it will get bumped up a version.
Yeah, I get that....now that I am actually awake anyway :)
I just wasn't firing on all cylinders yet, so had a moment where I thought I had missed a few releases.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I liked the game in general until now. The girls are nice looking, the dialogue is well written and I like sci-fi.
There are some issues though that maybe could be addressed in this early stage as most of them could be easily foxed by simply changing the dialogue or narration a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree 100%: the plot is weak and makes abundant use of clichés and tropes, the script doesn't hold up even if you're willing to suspend disbelief. It's just disappointing. Even more so since the visuals and characters look really good.
Serenity handled the whole "human meets nekos in a strange place" brilliantly, but this one just feels like a dud tbh.
At least the dev gives us another batch of gorgeous cat-girls.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I liked the game in general until now. The girls are nice looking, the dialogue is well written and I like sci-fi.
There are some issues though that maybe could be addressed in this early stage as most of them could be easily foxed by simply changing the dialogue or narration a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole "MC is first alien so how is there a rule for claiming other species" thing is easily answered 1 of 3 ways: 1-other Pantherea species. 2-a rule made in preparation for meeting alien races (Pantherea has a quickly developing space tech program already when the MC gets there). 3-the claimants leave Pantherea to live with their "pet" offworld (they are already aware of several "alien" races...even if MC is the first on Pantherea)

Reactions: markel1000

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Great game but
someone can make a mod to replace "pet" please...?:cautious:( ok I understand nekos and cats are pets etc etc)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I beg to differ:

A neko is a furry, ie. a cat with female features. Not a woman with feline ears.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Oh excellent. I enjoyed Serenity C1 even if it was a little... irregular. I'll greatly anticipate seeing what N2 has learned and applied to this next project. The fact that it's scifi, my personal preference, is even better. New kitties! All gorgeous! And maybe other races! And also, not to be understated, internal consistency. I mean, yes, there are a lot of things to be given a bit of side-eye but they can be addressed. Given the mention of Oppai Odessy in the Afterword, whilst it does have lovely renders I had to nope out after a guy given significant military responsibility decides to sell out the location of Earth for a blowjob. Really kicked me out of the suspension of disbelief. Hopefully abject stupidity on the part of characters can be avoided when it comes to moving the plot to desired points.

Reactions: N2TheFire

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I beg to differ:

A neko is a furry, ie. a cat with female features. Not a woman with feline ears.
Type Neko into google image search, the vast majority of returns I get are otherwise human women with feline ears and tails, which is what this game is giving and describing as Neko's. You're certainly entitled to have a different opinion, but I'm going to consider this also be a valid appearance for a being described as a Neko.

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Wow, just...wow! The story is amazing; I really enjoyed Serenity the other visual novel, but this project is totally on another level.
Maybe because I am a fan of Sci-Fi but...I have no more word to describe your fantastic work, even if comes from an old and semi-abandon project I am very happy that it was able to see the light! It was really worth it!
N2TheFire Go for it! And thank you for this masterpiece.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Instinctively smashed download on seeing catgirls, and didn't even notice who made it until Rin appeared.
Nice start, watching and waiting for more.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Really great start to this, the story seems like it will be interesting, character designs are all nice and the nekos all have quite varying personalities, looking forward to more of this one and as always keep up the great work N2.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes