4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Now let's see what we have got here, Star Trek or maybe Galactica, I love Sci Fi and I love those feline girls. Sex is NOT everything in such games, but a little helps to keep you interested in the game. I have just loaded it down, so with no further ado I shall start this new game. Bye!

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
It's nice to see another story made by the dev of Serenity. I love sci-fi and I really enjoyed this first update, especially the way this story and Serenity are both connected

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I beg to differ:

A neko is a furry, ie. a cat with female features. Not a woman with feline ears.
Actually, what you are describing is more commonly known as a "beastman" (or "beastwoman" if you prefer): an animal with humanoid characteristics. A "Neko" is a humanoid with specifically feline characteristics.

Jun 15, 2021
I normally don't find myself drawn towards this type of content / genre (furry's) - but it seemed like those elements were a bit toned down not to mention the art direction was really spot on. Furthermore, the writing quality was a really pleasant surprise. I never go in with high expectations, but I really thought this was an engaging story with great personality. Look, not everything has to break new ground, or have some philosophical existential comment on the futility of the human condition. It's also really refreshing to play an MC that is actually somewhat competent with the skillset that would naturally be present for the character. I'm not sure why so many games write their MC's with severe mental handicaps that they trip and fall into a women, accidently impregnating her. Sowy!

This is a fantastic opening, and gives you the sense of excitement for the adventure that is ahead.

Bravo.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hello again N2TheFire. You do good damn work, so following. I see you're still creating beautiful nekos! :D

I still need to finish off Serenity though; life has kept me stupidly busy that I haven't been able to get aroud to it. would I need to finish that game, before starting this one, narratively?

• Red Heart

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hello again N2TheFire. You do good damn work, so following. I see you're still creating beautiful nekos! :D

I still need to finish off Serenity though; life has kept me stupidly busy that I haven't been able to get aroud to it. would I need to finish that game, before starting this one, narratively?
At least so far, not really. You don't need to know the details of the lives of the two cameos from Serenity, though Serenity Ch1 will give you some context as to why they're like they are and what they're talking about, but it's a relatively short scene.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I normally don't find myself drawn towards this type of content / genre (furry's) - but it seemed like those elements were a bit toned down not to mention the art direction was really spot on. Furthermore, the writing quality was a really pleasant surprise. I never go in with high expectations, but I really thought this was an engaging story with great personality. Look, not everything has to break new ground, or have some philosophical existential comment on the futility of the human condition. It's also really refreshing to play an MC that is actually somewhat competent with the skillset that would naturally be present for the character. I'm not sure why so many games write their MC's with severe mental handicaps that they trip and fall into a women, accidently impregnating her. Sowy!

This is a fantastic opening, and gives you the sense of excitement for the adventure that is ahead.

Bravo.
Just a point of clarification: nekos are not classified as furries. They are humanoids with feline features...not animals with humanoid characteristics. Its a completely different genre...and this game takes it another step further by making them the dominant species of another planet.

Reactions: pgm_01

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So far the game was fantastic. I was surprised I even liked the soundtrack. I always mute sounds as they are
annoying/distracting, but awesome choice for this one! I'm curious who was singing on it.

Was an enjoyable story for the most part. Could have spent more time before getting to Panatheria (sp).
(deleted nurse comment)

I'm kinda looking forward to the next installment which is unusual for me as I don't like space games too much.
Finally, the graphics are perfect, nice and crisp with beautiful shades.

Best of Luck Dev!
===================

Sorry if any of that came across as rude, it most certainly wasn't meant to be.
As far as more time getting to Panatheria, I just meant it would have been enjoyable, not that some
other part was bad or rushed.

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A quick update over here in case anyone doesn't look beyond here:

If you were having issues with the android version of LH (menu not opening), please try redownloading it.
I suggest first uninstalling the previous one because I did not edit the version number for this build.

Check the links below for your preferred site to download. I've updated the android link for each.
ITCH:
PATREON:
SUBSCRIBESTAR:

Reactions: pgm_01

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
G'day N2TheFire

Ok first off i am a really big fan of Serenity, you have done a wonderful job on it.
i found it really cute where you had virtual novel games being played on the MC's p.c. and then had Melody come into the game from the start of her game.
as well as the other girl, i have her game, but haven't played it yet.
not sure what game the nurse comes from hehe.

as for anyone complaining about Serenity all being about magic or whatever.
there is a old saying that some big name Science Fiction Authors like to use.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

This is a saying created by Arthur C. Clarke, he was a scientist as well as a Very Famous Science Fiction writer, if you haven't read any of his book's then you really should.

Now as for Last Human.
I am also loving this new game, yes it is only episode one so far, but dam i am really enjoying it.
I found it strange that the earth got destroyed, instead of blowing out the side or turning into a fiery Hell world when the moon crashed into it, but hey it was different, let's hope no more Neko went through a wormhole as it was blowing up.

As for the Nanobot's, i didn't find it strange that they were not spoken about after the ship left the Sol System, i was hoping they were onboard the Aurora to help with any future repairs and upgrades as was thinking that the MC should offer some to the Neko Queen to help rebuild the Neko Space Station with some big Defence upgrades on it, maybe over some Pillow talk he could talk about a Babylon 6 Space Station ? where are the Rangers when you need them hehe.
Hmm, Pet's and Harem's, does that mean the Neko Girls on his Ship are all the MC's Pet's to ?
because a owner can also have many pet's.
As for mapping the Pantherian system, i did find this a little strange, but one it would be a good test mission for the new crew member's as well as making sure the enemy of the Neko haven't created to many more problems else where in the system.

Anyway as i said i am loving both of your games.
and for any haters out there, before you go giving a game Developer a hard time and complaining about there game, why don't you go and try making your own game and try and make something better then there's.
If you can, wonderful, great job, better for everyone.
And if you can't, well there's a another old saying.
Those who can't do, teach.

• Red Heart

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I have now gone through the story so far, I feel a little bit amused by certain aspects in the story.
1. Mike's deceased father has left him some more power, was rather obvious as he always fainted, so there was bound to be a tweak or two there.
2. Funny that these space rebels only destroyed the space station, but that can be overlooked.
3. Why didn't Mike offer the nanobots, wierd?
4. I would dearly love to see some kittens, pregnancy etc.
5. Looks like he has relatives in every dimension, this might be rather interesting, interdimensional incest? Who knows?
All in all a rather interesting start

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes